Thread: Great service and super fast service thanks Al Flaherty

Great service and super fast service thanks Al Flaherty

Ordered some ammo online Thursday afternoon got a call from Paul within minutes said products will be delivered the next day but under my request I want it deliver on Monday and Paul go above and beyond did exactly what I requested and everything in a superb condition and very well packed.

Thanks again for the great service you have earned another lifetime customer.

Cheers

BANNED
    All the times I have ordered they have been really quick to get me the items..great online & phone service

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Spcamno View Post
    Ordered some ammo online Thursday afternoon got a call from Paul within minutes said products will be delivered the next day but under my request I want it deliver on Monday and Paul go above and beyond did exactly what I requested and everything in a superb condition and very well packed.

Thanks again for the great service you have earned another lifetime customer.

Cheers
    Glad we could help you out and keep the shipping simple for you!
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN frequent flyer
    Ordered from them several times, super easy to deal with, slick website and fast shipping. And good prices for what I was looking for.

I have bought numerous items from them. They are quick efficient friendly. They answer all emails quickly and politely. Wish they had more sales on firearms though and wish they carried more restricted rifles.