Family Day Sale

Just jumped on the opportunity to grab a 22 revolver that I've been looking for! Heritage Roughrider with free shipping, no tax, AND on sale for $100 off!!! Thanks for another great transaction, Prophet River!!

Ty

LOL; maybe we should let it run to the 24th? ;)

Lol..... well, just received my order from this one..... perfect and quick as usual...

When should I send you a nice portrait of me for your "employee of the month" wall?..... lol

Counting on an Easter sale, so i have an appropriate place to spend a goodly portion of my tax refund.... best start looking through your inventory for a high end 20 gauge sxs..... lol

Lol..... well, just received my order from this one..... perfect and quick as usual...

When should I send you a nice portrait of me for your "employee of the month" wall?..... lol

Counting on an Easter sale, so i have an appropriate place to spend a goodly portion of my tax refund.... best start looking through your inventory for a high end 20 gauge sxs..... lol

Many thanks for yet another order. we sure appreciate the business! Easter we will be in Calgary at the big gun show but may put something a little different on that weekend for online customers. :)
BTW, techs haven't yet turned this sale off so , if you get up before they get in today, you can have a few extra hours!

Back
Top Bottom