Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Canpar

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We have activated our account with UPS and will be using them for most deliveries once our site is set up to print their labels
    good to know.. I stopped ordering from you for that sole reason

For the most part yes. UPS will be on a trial run to see how they compare with canpar.
    not tough to beat... but yeah courriers sucks for the most part. lets hope they don't suck as much..

do you know if UPS will ship to a PO box from Canada Post ? Canpar didn'T

CGN Regular
    I personally hate canpar the company but the local branches seem to be good to the point of doing things that they shouldn't to make things work. I have always had luck phoning the localish depot and making things work. I have had them redirect a package and other things with a simple phone call. Though I doubt any of it went through head office or that there is any record of it.

UPS is generally better as a whole but the locals won't move unless somebody higher up says to.

In short I hate them both and it's a coin toss which is better.

I once had to return something to canam. It got picked up and sat at depot in Vancouver for a while until. I sent a note to canada ammo asking if they had received it. It got there but canpar is god awful at tracking.

Agreed. In alberta, Canpar is garbage and only deliver to major centers. Its a big ass province and you tend to get the "ship via another courier for a couple hundred bucks or travel and pay the same in fuel" bull with them. So far ive managed to get things like ammo forwarded via loomis and avoided the costs but its unnecessary headache imo.

It's the Driver. Canpar has always made every effort to deliver to me.
    UPS hadn't successfully delivered a parcel to me once in over 3 years, suddenly a new driver is on the route and I get my parcel every time. I think every courier is like this and there's not much you can do about it other than complain and hope the driver gets pulled.

For the most part yes. UPS will be on a trial run to see how they compare with canpar.
    I understand that you can't please everyone. Is there a chance we could have the option of CanPar or UPS, specified at order time?

While all couriers have failed me at various times, only UPS has outright stolen from me on more than one occasion and will never see another cent through my actions.
    Offence cannot be given, only taken.

I'd use CanPar over UPS any day, even with all of the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinard View Post
    do you know if UPS will ship to a PO box from Canada Post ? Canpar didn'T
    Only Canada Post can deliver to a Canada Post PO box.

Just ordered some Ammo..and the seller used Canpar...hopefully it's gonna be a good experience .....

CGN frequent flyer
    I've never had a problem with Canpar. Just got my ammo shipment yesterday...mind you, I always deliver to my work address. Sorry for your bad experience.

i've only been shipped good by canpar one time and it wasnt that bad . they only dropped 500$ worth of powder in a snowbank in front of my house .