Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Canpar

Well just got a case of ammo last week, retailer shipped UPS, was sent signature required, I was home heard a single knock on the door, just a single tap like something hit it the door no doorbell. I looked over at the door saw someone leave went and looked and ammo was just sitting there at front door left for everyone driving or walking by to see.

Wonder who signed for my package?

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I just want all of my packages held at the depot for me. That would make my life a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Well just got a case of ammo last week, retailer shipped UPS, was sent signature required, I was home heard a single knock on the door, just a single tap like something hit it the door no doorbell. I looked over at the door saw someone leave went and looked and ammo was just sitting there at front door left for everyone driving or walking by to see.

Wonder who signed for my package?
    Have even had the driver forge my signature, when I called them on it, they denied it of course. How lazy can these people get???

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Just had the Canpar driver call my cell phone 2 days in a row to see if I'm home. Today I said I wasn't but could be shortly. He asked me to call him when I got home. Called him back as soon as I got home and he swung by about 10 minutes later. This driver is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    Have even had the driver forge my signature, when I called them on it, they denied it of course. How lazy can these people get???
    I'm a ups driver, call the company on this guy.. I assure you he will be fired. That's a huge no no. Never ever forge a signature.
    Idk why all these drivers are in a rush, we get paid very well to stand and wait at peoples doors

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 53Izzy744's Avatar
    Had a Canpar driver call me yesterday because i live in a bit of a pain in butt location especially in wintertime. He couldnt find my house and the roads were icy so he wasnt sure if his van could get to my location. I gave him directions via another way and he met me on the road. Very nice guy. He said the cargo truck they supplied him was always getting stuck so he used his own van for my route.

I ordered Sunday night from CanAm and order was processed Monday. Canpar picked it up Tuesday and delivered it Thursday. Big deal right? I live less than an hour from CanAm and when I asked why it was sent out Wednesday but not delivered the driver said he was tired and wanted to go home. I'm glad CanAm may start using UPS.

I've had my nightmare stories with Canpar as well. Never again. I refuse to buy from a store that forces Canpar on my purchase, ammo or not. Friends don't let friends use Canpar. I went so far as to write to their executive team. Not a word back. Just stop giving them your business...

BANNED
    Some times the people we do business with have contracts in place and we have no recourse but to dance with Canpar and others like them

UPDATE:

Quote Originally Posted by Duffk21 View Post
    I once had them leave 3600 rounds of .223 on my doorstep (urban area). i was out of town working. luckily my neighbour called me and i got him to lock it in my garage.

I have had 0 successful, on time deliveries (of approx 8) and ive likely spent more than a few hours in their shop trying to find things, (days after the delivery date). sounds like im not alone! yikes!

Granted, Im not home in the day time, but i get delivered notices when im not home? and then when i go to the warehouse they cant seem to track things down? brutal.

i currently have a shipment from tenda somewhere with them....ordered on feb 15, still havent got any kind of email from canpar. needless to say, my expectations arent too high these days!

Duff
    Oh wait, so this happened....0% success rate Canpar...mind boggling. Zero emails from CANPAR later, i email the vendor for a tracking number. Says it was delivered to my mailbox, weird i thought. I had to get a friend to grab it after it sat there for two days. Theres my new 527 from tenda, stuffed into a friggin newspaper slot and left for two days on the side of a busy sec. highway! Is this real life?!? These meat heads should be shut down and whoever did that should be fired on sight! I cant wait to get to their warehouse.