Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Canpar

delete

Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    positive experiences with Canpar.....no problems at all
    Same here. Just got another shipment this morning, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    It seems we all have good and bad stories to tell. At the end of the day, ANY delivery service is only as good as the person behind the wheel. If you've got a good one, keep them!!!
    Mine lives across the street.

And if I ain't home Dee will keep the package at her place and deliver it in person when we get home.

Yes she gets a Timmies card at Christmas.. :D

Must be the driver, my Canpar guy is always great, he's there the time and day is shows on the tracker. He knows what to do if I'm not home never missed a package. And he always has a biscuit for my Lab.

CGN Regular
    I have had both ends of the spectrum.
    Last two orders, got here in great time and delivered right to the door no issues. BUT there was ZERO tracking available. So it is good I just happened to be home both times.
    My first few deliveries were never brought by my place. Just left at the facility for a few weeks before I was alerted.
    Hit or miss. Like most delivery companies. But I have never had a problem with Canada Post and had least luck with UPS.

I cannot believe how fng bad Canpar is. I need to ship some ammo from Maple Ridge BC. None of their phone numbers work. When I finally got somebody in Ontario, they tried to direct me to Penticton(about 400 km from here). When I asked about the Vancouver office, they said I could not contact them and had to go down there (about an hour away at the best). Are they serious????
    Any other options out there to ship ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Canpar and post will still be available to those who want them
    Is Canada Post still an option? Placed an order this week for neither a firearm or ammunition and asked for the items to be shipped Canada Post in the additional information/instructions field, just received my shipping notification and it shows Canpar with a Canpar Tracking number.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Is Canada Post still an option? Placed an order this week for neither a firearm or ammunition and asked for the items to be shipped Canada Post in the additional information/instructions field, just received my shipping notification and it shows Canpar with a Canpar Tracking number.
    Yes it is. Unfortunately, it gets overlooked sometimes because Canada post is not integrated into our system and must be done manually.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I didn't know Canpar was an option, my last order and one that was just shipped are ups, I would prefer Canpar, over the last 4 years I have gotten to know him and am comfortable with him, no problems with returning if I miss the delivery and no funny stuff!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I'm done with canpar. They don't deliver anymore. They just don't. They keep a package for 4 days, they say they came to your place and there was nobody each of these 4 days (but of course I was there, and they never bothered buzzing), and then they asked if I wanted to pay an extra for a 5th attempt. Last time they just dumped 1000 ammos in the building lobby. Nothing has ever been normal with canpar, not even once. There always something going wrong with them. Sometimes it's just weird, but sometimes it's a whole new level of annoying or it's outright dangerous.

You guys need to offer an alternative. You can do like some others and ship ammos/powders through UPS and the non-hazardous by canada post, or whatever, bring back the pony express if you must, but I'm not buying anything from anyone if it's gonna be shipped by canpar. Charge a bit for shipping if you need, or bump the minimum order from 200$ to 300$, but for the love of everything holy, don't force me to deal with canpar again. I won't do it.

Not your fault, don't take it personnal, it's not you I'm boycotting, it's canpar. But the result is the same. I'm out until canpar is out.
    Strange, I've never had a problem with Canpar, not once. Just lucky, I guess...