Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Canpar

I had a bad experience as well. The couldn't find my 1000 rounds of 9mm and the guy on the phone at least sounded concerned it may have been lost. It took them a day to finally find it thank god!

It's the same crap with all these delivery companies. Between my wife and I there's almost always someone home during daytime hours. Doesn't matter if it's Canpar, Purolator FedEx or Canada post. Even Costco does that BS where they either don't even ring the bell or just hang a delivery notice on the door. I've come home some days, puttered around in a the kitchen near the door for 15 or 30 min and come out to find boxes on the step or a delivery notice that wasn't there when I got home.

Bring on the drones I say. With the crap service most of these companies give I won't be sorry when there drivers are out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    Bring on the drones I say. With the crap service most of these companies give I won't be sorry when there drivers are out of work.
    At that point it will just be drones flying around with nothing but stickers to leave at your door, packages are heavy and consume battery life faster. Lol.
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    I stopped buying from CanadaAmmo because of these guys...... next time I will specify not to use CanPar....it takes forever to get here in Quebec. (UPS and Purolator have planes.....CanPar has old buggies)

CGN Regular
    I'll chime in...so I checked my tracking number with Canpar, and it says they attempted delivery today, but no one was home...wife and kids were home all day, not even a delivery notice to speak of...I think they just said "let's not, and say we did"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer blaxsun's Avatar
    Since this seems to be the Canpar gripe thread guess I'll weigh-in... Used their new online shipping service this weekend for a Monday pickup. You guessed it - the package is still sitting here. Now I get to run around tomorrow to find an eligble dropoff point. Last time I'm using these f*ckers...

Bring on the drones and self-driving delivery trucks.
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.

Canpar is Brutal, whenever I order anything from CanadaAmmo I just put Canada Post/UPS in the special instruction. they never had an issue shipping out this way when I add the note.

Canpar worst shipping company on the planet.

Won't even shop at a business that only has canpar shipping.

Just not worth the headache and heartache.
    Click, Bang.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    From what that I have read I guess that I have had it good with my guy .( after I ran him down and explained where and how to leave my packages) never had any Issues . My last deliverys have been with ups different agents each time. I have been mostly happy with the service so far . Just figured it was a contract change .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We should maybe have a extra step in the checkout?
    UPS, Canpar, CP or cost of shipping??