Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Canpar

Like many have posted my first and last experience with Canpar was absolutely horrible, both times I was home for the delivery and not once did he knock or ring the bell, I saw footprints up the driveway and back to the road, he clearly parked on my road ran to the door to post the missed delivery notice and turned around and left.

I've been tempted to make an order from Canada ammo a few times but then I remember that they ship with canpar. I would rather pay to have a firearm shipped with Canada post than have it shipped for free with canpar. I'm sure they're losing a lot of business by only shipping canpar and they don't seem to care.

BANNED
    I want to buy some ammo from bullseye london.... they ship with canpar. Lol wont be seeing my buisness.

My own most recent experience with Canpar was also less than acceptable. An order I had placed was delayed getting shipped with the result that I was away when the deliveryman made his two attempts for a signature. On my return (not more than a few days after the last attempt) I called the Canpar office to find out where I could go to pick up the package, whereupon I was told that the package had been returned to the sender. When I expressed my surprise (the delivery notices from Canpar state that failed business deliveries will be returned after five business days but that home deliveries (which mine was) will be held in a "secure location" and should be picked up at this location), the Canpar woman told me abruptly that Canpar was not a "storage facility" and offered no apology. Yes I realize that it was my bad to be away at the delivery times, but I think the way the whole thing was handled reflected both an error by Canpar in returning the package (or at the very least returning it so quickly) and a failure in their customer relations effort.
    Last edited by ashwood; 02-09-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Canpar SUCKS.
    I will avoid any purchases if possible when they are the shipping option. Ordered a case of 7.62x39 ammo, it was just left on my front door. Second order it took them 3 days to deliver after it showed up at their depot in town!
    Must avoid!!

I don't buy from businesses that only offerCanpar shipping anymore. That's how bad they are.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

CGN Regular
    My only experience with canpar was okay, reasonably priced I thought, for courier anyway. I sent a bunch of ammo home to Ontario to shoot over Christmas break and it got there fast without issues. I sent it to my parents company so they were there to receive it. I have heard stories of them "attempting" delivery twice then returning it to the sender.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar15 View Post
    I actually agree with this. Canpar is absolutely god awful. Worst shipping company I've ever had the dis-pleasure of dealing with.

I agree 100%. I bought some ammo from BC,..I'm in sask. 2 weeks pass & nothing ! They had sent the package from BC , to sask, & then back AGAIN LOL. you cant make this sh1t up folks !
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemike77 View Post
    I want to buy some ammo from bullseye london.... they ship with canpar. Lol wont be seeing my buisness.
    I believe you can request another shipper. At least some sites do that. I got firearms from Bullseye that were shipped Canada Post.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by In The Black View Post
    Personally I'm ecstatic when the leave my stuff w/o signature, like they are doing me a favour, rather than have to wait or track it down at the depot.

ITB
    I like when they do this as well