Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Canpar

haven't had too much shipping or receiving from Canpar in Edmonton

CGN Regular
    I've had exceptional service form canpar and exceptionally bad service from them, last order from another sponsor, that shares this one's account, was 24 hrs. And I'm 2 ferries away, but also had a crate of 7.62x39 travel from ontario to west coast, sit in naniamo for a week then notice saying cannot deliver to my location, so back it went, company took it out of crate, wrapped tins in brown paper and shipped it back to me, so that crate traveled about 9000 Mikes to get to me, would of been closer to get it direct from china.
    And as we speak I have a $500+ shipment in transit with canpar. Me thinks the 2 feet of snow will slow them down.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Not quiet. We are in constant contact with canpar on this matter, but to no avail.
    That's great to hear, I commend you for responding back with a positive end to this matter.

If only Canpar could've done something to improve, great businesses make changes not excuses!

Thank you once again, I look forward to throwing stuff into my cart soon and seeing the UPS truck outside.

CGN Regular
    In Winnipeg they have been 100%. Delivery attempt, leave card for pick up and pickup at depot next day. NEVER ANY ISSUES FOR ME IN WINNIPEG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    They've always been good to my when receiving ammo from CanadaAmmo.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    you can request post in the note, no charge

we certainly care, and have stated so several times in these threads.
    Wish I knew this on the last sale I would have bought a $199 grizzly I had it in my cart contemplating and decided against it due to canpar shipping. Good to know I can have items shipped Canada post if I choose

Canada post for everything purolator for ammunition and everything else purolator has dangerous goods handler's for powder and everything else they will ship it just make sure you inform the DG handler of the contents before shipping.

BANNED
    I've got to add my +1 to this. I buy all my ammo from Canada Ammo. The last shipment I had a couple of weeks ago - I stayed home for the two days to burn up some vacation. Unless the driver came, gagged and tied up my dog, kidnapped my Mother (in-law suite and retired), and had the same active camouflage as the Predator - they never showed. Day 1 or day 2. Had to just show up at CanPar, which is a horrendous 45-minute drive for me, one way (and uphill both ways in the winter with no shoes on) to get my delivery.

That being said, the two gentlemen at the Canpar site in Kitchener were extremely cordial, polite, and helpful.

Cannon

CGN Regular
    Well my first experience with Canpar has been, suffice it to say, less than stellar. Been stuck in delivery hell for the last 3 days, they finally attempted delivery yesterday during my work hours of course.

Call them up today to locate my package, and it has vanished. Completely gone, no trace. Canpar cannot locate it. The tracking ticket they left me is wrong, gives the information for someone in Cold Lake AB.

The gentleman I spoke to on the phone at CanAm was very polite, and hopefully his contact at Canpar can get this sorted without too much drama.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

I ordered 1000 rounds of non-corrosive 7.62x39 about a year and a half ago and they brought it right to my house (rural location) about 40 minute north of edmonton. Last November when the norinco non-corrosive came in I bought another 1200 rounds, it took 3 weeks and many phone conversations just to get it to edmonton and then from there they said that they don't deliver to my location so I had to leave work early and drive 40 min to the depot to pick my order up. For that reason, I probably won't be ordering ammo through canada ammo anymore. Like the OP said, its not a problem with canada ammo, just with canpar.
    Having something and not needing it is far better than needing something and not having it. Seems like simple logic to me!