Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Canpar

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    We should maybe have a extra step in the checkout?
    UPS, Canpar, CP or cost of shipping??
    The site is being redone this year, it will be a feature on the new site when it is ready. For now, please leave a note

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I'm happy to report that I received a package today from Canpar.

Everything was by the book. No problems whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    The site is being redone this year, it will be a feature on the new site when it is ready. For now, please leave a note
    That's great news, I only know of one other site sponsor that uses this feature, great to see that you guys have this in the works... on a side note, the mini shells you guys brought in are fantastic!

Never an issue with Canpar, I'm thinking it's just your driver or local depot.

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar
    CANPAR sucks! Can't think of a more appropriate description at this time. Their depot is run like a fun house (bad one) and I don't like the idea of their drivers discussing package contents.
    Won't bore you with the details however today a CANPAR driver shows up at my door and my wife just happened to be home. (Some background, I have ordered ammo online where CANPAR was used by the shipper in the past.)

I am shipping some ATV wheels back to a supplier so she assumed that was why he showed up. Driver said he was there for a pick up and got the City correct of where the wheels were being returned too however added he was there for only one package that weighed less than 2lbs. Then he adds "maybe it's for ammo"!!! Perfect. Wife is now pissed and I am non too happy with Mr. Looselips.
    Ok, some of you may find that as a non issue. I however do and I did send a nasty gram to their customer service. Seriously, who else is he talking too??
    I can't see myself making any more ammo purchases on line if CANPAR is the only option for delivery as I am old and stubborn and refuse to do business with a company whom I consider has lack security measures.

Rant over.

Canpar recently delivered a Canada Ammo to me with zero issues. They even managed to find me in the basement suite.

I don't like their hours, im at work when they try to deliver, and then their pick up availability at their warehouse is even worse. And then they charge me to deliver to another address or they'll send it back to where i bought the item.

canpar wont deliver to my place and are using canada post from edmonton to whitehorse dont ask me how i learnt that and the worst customer experience i ever had to deal with ...

Is it possible to pick your ammo up from CanadaAmmo directly?
    Last edited by Ericstraordinary; 08-04-2017 at 11:49 PM.

I had to deal with them just yesterday. I have a dog and I didn't hear her bark the two days he delivered. I then had to pick up the goods at their facility 30min away from where I live and don't get me started on their ####ty opening hours. 7-10am and 4-7pm, nothing in between, except frustration for any normal working person. I don't even work on Friday and I had to plan ahead of time to avoid traffic. I slept a whole 3 hours to get there. I was greeted by a dude who went in the back and brought only 1 box, 4lbs box when my order contained around 700 rounds and a shotgun. I told him something was wrong considering the nature of my order. Long story short, he brought the second box and gave me a comment about how it helps to have ammunition to shoot a gun. I don't care much but it lacks professionalism to have anyone knowing what your stuff contains, borderline dangerous considering it's guns and ammo. What if it was a big dildo.
    Last edited by Morder; 08-05-2017 at 02:06 AM.