Page 1 of 23 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Canpar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Canpar

I'm done with canpar. They don't deliver anymore. They just don't. They keep a package for 4 days, they say they came to your place and there was nobody each of these 4 days (but of course I was there, and they never bothered buzzing), and then they asked if I wanted to pay an extra for a 5th attempt. Last time they just dumped 1000 ammos in the building lobby. Nothing has ever been normal with canpar, not even once. There always something going wrong with them. Sometimes it's just weird, but sometimes it's a whole new level of annoying or it's outright dangerous.

You guys need to offer an alternative. You can do like some others and ship ammos/powders through UPS and the non-hazardous by canada post, or whatever, bring back the pony express if you must, but I'm not buying anything from anyone if it's gonna be shipped by canpar. Charge a bit for shipping if you need, or bump the minimum order from 200$ to 300$, but for the love of everything holy, don't force me to deal with canpar again. I won't do it.

Not your fault, don't take it personnal, it's not you I'm boycotting, it's canpar. But the result is the same. I'm out until canpar is out.

I actually agree with this. Canpar is absolutely god awful. Worst shipping company I've ever had the dis-pleasure of dealing with.
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Brutal Vinny, that stinks.

I think it has a lot to do with the driver running your route and their attitude. From what I have seen with our (works) couriers, they get overloaded to an unreasonable workload often.

Our Canpar guy is great, my deliveries come fast and prompt, though I do have them shipped to a business...

Good Luck.

ITB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have to agree with ITB on every point.

If you know of anyone with a business whose address you can use, that makes a HUGE difference IMO.

Sorry to hear of your frustration.

That sounds like an "I don't give a s#!t" employee to me. Just put up a securiey camera on you front door to prove their incompetence then tell them you want FREE shipping for ALL you send out for the inconveinence they have caused you with many previous so called deliveries!
    I've zero problems with then too. Intact I am waiting for a delivery today from them and came from BC only a week ago. SO I'll see what happens when they come and post it for y'all to see.
    Last edited by RiMP9; 02-09-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Interesting. I've had zero issues with canpar. Other than their hours for pickup lol.

I agree. Canpar is the worst shipping company no doubt.

Mu canpar guy seems to have gotten his act together. It always used to be a running joke with my buddy. Whenever we had something coming by Canpar, the other would wait to hear whatever ridiculous situation came out of it. The last 3 or 4 deliveries have been very well done and uneventful... I guess that's good but also the end of an era...

They leave it in the lobby of an apartment, or a condo?

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    My UPS driver is great, but if I had to pick a worst, I would choose the UPS service, it seems they always get bogged down at the sorting facility.

Puro would get my vote as the best..

ITB

Page 1 of 23 1234567891121 ... LastLast