Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: House of 1911S: Fusion Freedom Series Pre-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by true north View Post
    Did the research did ya?
    Get your flak jacket on. My research indicates all you did was spout off about something you knew nothing about.
    No evidence, just hunches and strange coincidences.

The only manufacturer of 1911's that look like the lineup presented here with the black oxide finish are SAM's. I've owned my fair share and shot other owners pistols to be assertive of this fact. Almost all of the guns that come out of SAM that aren't stainless, are black oxide finished.

The slide cuts, the trigger styling, bob hammer, checkering, lettering on the barrel (.45 ACP) and the claimed fit and finish are all indicative of SAM, or an insane coincidence that a manufacturer in the states decided to copy. Typically, these features are all seen through the SAM rebrands (ATI, Seraphim armory, etc..).

And lastly, the marking of SAR PH on all of the Freedom pistols is almost a dead giveaway of SAM Philippines inscribing their pistols discreetly, but still leaving it on there. They went to the limits of putting it diagonally, behind the grip near the mag ejection. Why? And if these are US made, why incribe SAR PH? (Which I think stands for Shooters Arms Philippines).

Bring the flak.
    Last edited by Conscript; 02-11-2017 at 01:19 AM.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -Jeff Cooper

D.V.C.

Have Fusion Firearms explain this marking. Case will be closed. I don't see this marking on their beautifully made custom guns (Which yes, I believe are the real deal).

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -Jeff Cooper

D.V.C.

I asked them directly over on the 1911 forum. Over there I haven't seen any talk about the markings your referring too, other then the questions i just posed. The reviews of some of the pistols over there are good.

Quote Originally Posted by buddythedog View Post
    I asked them directly over on the 1911 forum. Over there I haven't seen any talk about the markings your referring too, other then the questions i just posed. The reviews of some of the pistols over there are good.
    Bring the rep over onto this forum, or post screenshots of my messages over on the 1911 forum. Let's see what they say. I really want them to prove me wrong. I would gladly fork over $1800 if these are all strange coincidences, believe me.

D.V.C.

Do you have this marking on your SAM's?

CGN Regular
    The only way to prove it is if Wanstalls will back it up with money back guarantee if these guns are found out to be rebadged sams.Wanstalls is getting this information from Fusion so it's not really on them I guess.I emailed Fusion and they would not say the slides and frame are manufactured in the USA I was on 1911 forum and they would not answer this question either so it makes you wonder when you can't get a straight answer from the manufacturer.I would just hate to spend that money and find out down the road it's a Sam

CGN Regular
    Just seen that picture that is very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    Bring the rep over onto this forum, or post screenshots of my messages over on the 1911 forum. Let's see what they say. I really want them to prove me wrong. I would gladly fork over $1800 if these are all strange coincidences, believe me.
    When I get a reply I will.

What I find more disturbing is that the marketing photos they took look photoshopped to remove the SAR PH markings.

These guys are either engaging in BIG time marketing fraud and are completely dishonest about the source of these 1911's, and willing to Photoshop and lie to retailers and people on the web, or I am going insane. Tell these guys to prove me wrong or they deserve the backlash I've stirred up.

I will gladly rescind all my comments, fade into the shadows and pick up their fine "All American made 1911, finished by their gunsmiths in house". The price is way too outrageously good to be true.

D.V.C.

Also, one of my comments was removed by someone. Do not remove any of the posts until this matter is solved. Covering up an issue of this size is not a good idea for retailer and customer.

D.V.C.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast