Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: B&T TP9 carbine

CGN frequent flyer Kampfhamster's Avatar
    Update again, for no I have an Aimpoint ML3 on it because I have nothing else to spare. T-1 is ordered, but will take 8 weeks for delivery! Also a TLR 1 is ordered. Now I only have to replace the sling with a BFG 1 pt sling and its as good as it can be.
    Kein Geld, kein Schweizer

Any gun will do, if you do

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfhamster View Post
    Update again, for no I have an Aimpoint ML3 on it because I have nothing else to spare. T-1 is ordered, but will take 8 weeks for delivery! Also a TLR 1 is ordered. Now I only have to replace the sling with a BFG 1 pt sling and its as good as it can be.
    Real question is what's going on with your gun laws now you guys are complying to EU rules or something??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer Kampfhamster's Avatar
    Sorry for the long delay, it's a busy time right now.

Changes? For the moment: not really. A little more paperwork, that's all. The cops like the new law as much as we do and they know that we do not pose any harm, so they will do nothing to make life (for us and them) any harder then necessary. They do the swiss thing, being pragmatic and taking things the easy way.

If I ever get the chance I have to invite the woman from the local firearms office for a beer, she's just great and really helpful, and a real looker, too, besides the fact that she collects guns and shoots. She literally told me to get more suppressors. And who am I to argue with a woman, or the police?
    Kein Geld, kein Schweizer

Any gun will do, if you do

God that looks good

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Man...... Don't you wish it was 2019 again? We would have a full year before this entire planet went insane ( more so than was normal )
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345