Thread: I love MDT!

I love MDT!

Sent off a message to them on Friday afternoon inquiring about something, along with a couple of suggestions for products improvements. Less than 24 hours later, on a Saturday the CEO himself emails me back with a real answer to my inquiry and thanks me for taking the time to give them feedback.

You cannot ask for better customer service than that! And they were amazing sponsors of the Meaford PRS match to boot. Great company and great, high value product.

Business Member
    Lazlo and Steve, feel free to use this testimony....

A client of mine, new to the shooting world and PR matches here in Ontario bought a used MDT LSS for his Remmy M700 SA RH SPS TAC AAC. Upon receiving this gently used stock he discovered there were no action screws included with this chassis...
    The great folks at MDT sent me a sent after I emailed them regarding this potentially nasty situation. MDT service saved the day and my client. They mailed me the action screws even when this situation was beyond their responsibility and control. There's a reason I rock an LSS chassis for my son's 700 Remmy and sniper matches.

Thanks MDT....A class act...

Cheers,
    Barney

They are always fast to answer questions and make sure you found out what you wanted to know and are satisfied, outstanding customer service for sure.