Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP ammosupply.ca

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby! View Post
    I'd agree with that.
    sound good

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Noooooo! Say it ain't so! thoroughly enjoyed ever dealing with Kate.

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Well that's sucks... probably won't shop at TSE

Less competition is unfortunate. Especially in Calgary.

Farewell Kate et al. All the best of luck in your future endeavours and adventures.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Anyone hear from Kate? I'm assuming they gave her an offer she couldn't refuse? Anyone know if she's joining the team at TSE, or off to do bigger and better things (hopefully)?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    another company that we used to deal with and now we have to boycott cause the new owner is a backstaber. #### you JR
    ^ This!

to: “James (JR) Cox” <jamesrc@theshootingedge.com>

date: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    subject: SAN rifles
    mailed-by: theshootingcentre.com :

JR

It is no secret to anyone that you have initiated an investigation into the legal status of SAN Classic Green rifles imported by this company. Furthermore it has become fairly widely known that you have also forwarded a Classic Green rifle to the RCMP forensics people for examination. While that is certainly your prerogative, it seems that in your zeal you have forgotten the history of these rifles.

I would like to take a moment of your time to remind you of that history. I would also like to warn you that your current course of action seems most likely to end in the prohibition of all SAN rifles, you looking the fool and no criminal charges against this company or its directors.

Do you recall that back in 2000/2001 you met with SAN (Roman Freiermuth) and discussed making the SAN Blue Star “Canada acceptable”?

Do you remember what differences if any existed between the Blue Star and the PE90?

Do you recall what was said to the RCMP forensics people ( in particular Bill Etter) regarding the lineage of the Blue Star rifles?

Surely you still remember that all Blue Star, Black Special, Classic Green and others (your Seasons collection) are the same rifles. Changing the name did not make them different.

What exactly do you expect the forensics people to determine when they examine a Classic Green rifle regardless of source? I am also sure Bill Etter still has his original correspondence from you regarding importation of the rifles and we will certainly be asking for it should this case move forward.

In the end it seems to me that you might have more to worry about having mislead the RCMP in 2001 than we do because we imported a Classic Green rifle that is exactly the same in every respect to those sold by your company for almost a decade.

I don’t see how penalizing sport shooters in Canada will achieve your aims, and I am hoping that you can come to see this too. Please reconsider your actions.

James

Last Updated: 2014-04-04

CGN Regular
    Code only gives 5% on ammo

well that definitely explains why no stock of ammo lately.

Bummer liked dealing with Kate.

CGN frequent flyer
    Yep that's it for me. The edge gets zero of my business
    CCFR

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast