Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: RIP ammosupply.ca

CGN frequent flyer
    Hi Kate, all the best to you. Really sad to hear this. I have only shopped with you on ammos and bullets since the day I started this sport 3 years ago. You have the best price and service all around even I am far away in Toronto. Hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Thanks guys!
    CSSA Life Member

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Going to miss dealing with you Kate. You had a great business.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    I appreciate all the kind comments!

I will never tell people what to think or where to shop, but I have been impressed at a lot of improvements that TSE have made over the last year and I for one will shop there and shoot there. They have some awesome new courses (including how to dress and cook waterfowl) coming up that sound really exciting that I plan to attend. They have new retail space for 5.11 tactical clothing, and also William Evans (a very posh British brand) for some unique gifts. I know quite a few of our former customers have used the coupon to get 10% off ammo and accessories or 5% off firearms today, and that offer will be open for a while longer (coupon code AmmoKate).
    You're a class act all the way. Wishing you the very best on your future ventures! Thank you for making this site as fun as it has been with your involvement!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Total bummer. Looks like I'll have to find somewhere else.
    |CCFR|

There is always somewhere else however I'm not going to be able to buy sierra match grade federal ammo for 350 for 200 rounds that was a sweet deal should have bought three cases two months ago damnn

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy72 View Post
    As for TSE, I don't understand how they are still a viable business. I thought everyone was avoiding them like the plague.
    There are two possible answers:

The loudmouths attacking JR are such a small and insignificant minority that collectively they don't add up to a rounding error on the balance sheets of a successful business, or

The loudmouths who demand a boycott are continuing to do business with TSE and are two-faced lying bastards.

Administrator
    Not about ammosupply anymore

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112