Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Equipment Exchange Usergroup Join rejections

There has been a rash of fraud on here lately. It got to the point that the admin had to do something. Sorry that you got caught in the middle of it. Don't give up on the EE or CGN, it's a great resource and I'm sure you'll benefit from it. Maybe take the imposed month wait to learn what would be the best firearm for you to purchase. The knowledge base on here is phenomenal. Welcome.

I see. I've read a lot of nasty posts in the various forums here and you are calling me out for this comment I made?

Thanks, I appreciated your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Whining isn't going to help, also take your business else wheres if you can't be patient. Or break out your CC and buy a team membership for around 28$.

Also VPN is how banned members come back to the site.
    Nice! Put a new member in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by McHoss View Post
    There has been a rash of fraud on here lately. It got to the point that the admin had to do something. Sorry that you got caught in the middle of it. Don't give up on the EE or CGN, it's a great resource and I'm sure you'll benefit from it. Maybe take the imposed month wait to learn what would be the best firearm for you to purchase. The knowledge base on here is phenomenal. Welcome.
    Thanks, I appreciate your comment.

I haven't been accepted yet, but if I didn't get it would be a shame because I probably sell and trade more gun and gun related stuff than anyone I know. It's been 10-12 days, still says when I applied.
    Literally not in the EE and I already have dealings of a $1000 on here. If I don't get in it can't see me reapplying to much as I try to spark up conversations to get my count up but it always leads to private chat.
    An asset over here admits take notice !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cereal83's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nimfonate View Post
    I haven't been accepted yet, but if I didn't get it would be a shame because I probably sell and trade more gun and gun related stuff than anyone I know. It's been 10-12 days, still says when I applied.
    Literally not in the EE and I already have dealings of a $1000 on here. If I don't get in it can't see me reapplying to much as I try to spark up conversations to get my count up but it always leads to private chat.
    Cool story bro .... I think everybody says they buy/sell more guns then anybody, have pockets full of cash etc. There is no shortage of items in the EE so don't think your comments will get you any further ahead then you are now. Since you are so rich, here https://www.cgnapparel.com/products/member
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Patience grasshopper, this is a gun forum for discussing guns, not Craigslist for firearms, honestly nobody cares how many guns you buy or sell, that is not the point of this website at all. The EE is a place where for the most part, trusted members with a known history deal in confidence with each other, you have no history here and nobody knows you yet. Patience and participation will get you into the EE once people know you, no different than a gun licence,lol, it's a privilege not a right
    Good luck , and remember, bitching about no access to the EE is the best way to keep yourself OUT of the EE
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

Quote Originally Posted by edgy View Post
    Patience grasshopper, this is a gun forum for discussing guns, not Craigslist for firearms, honestly nobody cares how many guns you buy or sell, that is not the point of this website at all. The EE is a place where for the most part, trusted members with a known history deal in confidence with each other, you have no history here and nobody knows you yet. Patience and participation will get you into the EE once people know you, no different than a gun licence,lol, it's a privilege not a right
    Good luck , and remember, bitching about no access to the EE is the best way to keep yourself OUT of the EE
    I never bitched about anything, I'm pumped to get into the ee but comments like your fellow buddy up top are pretty cool. I Never said anything about being rich or if I sold something or if I was the one who spent money.
    I said what I said because I see guys on here crying about not getting in and im actually trying thanks!
    BTW this is helping my posts go up! Thanks again

I never bitched about anything, I'm pumped to get into the ee but comments like your fellow buddy up top are pretty cool. I Never said anything about being rich or if I sold something or if I was the one who spent money.
    I said what I said because I see guys on here crying about not getting in and im actually trying thanks!
    BTW this is helping my posts go up! Thanks again
    Good to see you are trying to participate, that's awesome and will help for sure, as you have noticed there are a lot of new people bitching about access, I apologize if you aren't in that group,lol, and I'm glad I could help in the post count department
    As I said, good luck, hope it happens for you soon, when I joined years ago, it took me about a month or so if I remember correctly
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast