Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: XCR-L in 6.5 Grendel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar

XCR-L in 6.5 Grendel

So I was browsing around the RobArm website and I noticed this brochure that mentions the XCR-L in 6.5 Grendel. There is also this catalog that gives 2 part numbers for non-restricted length barrels in 6.5 Grendel - specifically L-BL650-CM08-S186H and L-BL650-CM08-S186L for the heavy and light barrels respectively.

Just wondering if Wolverine Supplies could bring them in as I couldn't find them listed the website. Thanks.

I bought an xcr-l back in 2013, waiting for the 6.5 kit to materialise. Gave up waiting after awhile. Would be really neat if they finally got a kit to market.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    As of this time Rob Arms haven't released the Grendel into the wild. They were playing around with it somewhat, but as of right not it is not a listed item for resale. They are working the system over to give the maximum performance from the Grendel in the XCR. Once they are happy we will certainly be making them available. Just keep watching on here and our facebook page as we will be letting everyone know when they are available.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

What's with the barrel with a part number and price next to it not to mention the wording in their catalog? Do you have any idea when they might be available?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    What's with the barrel with a part number and price next to it not to mention the wording in their catalog? Do you have any idea when they might be available?
    My understanding of the situation is that they are not yet happy with the accuracy results, we see no point in rushing into this until the accuracy is good, that would only result in disappointed customers. We have no ETA at this time.

Thanks for the insight, much appreciated!

Humm something to keep an eye on thanks for the update!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I emailed Rob Arms about this back in February, and they mentioned they have already purchased barrel blanks and that they were looking at a 10 week lead time. We are about 10 weeks down the road so I'm wondering if Wolverine has heard anything in regards to 6.5 kits?

Could someone with Wolverine inquire with Rob Arms about the status of 6.5 kits?

I've been waiting for this for a few years, hopefully it will materialize. I have 300 Lapua cases patiently waiting.Well to be truthfull neither they nor I are patient and we are developing loads for a Howa Mini Action 6.5.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    I emailed Rob Arms about this back in February, and they mentioned they have already purchased barrel blanks and that they were looking at a 10 week lead time. We are about 10 weeks down the road so I'm wondering if Wolverine has heard anything in regards to 6.5 kits?

Could someone with Wolverine inquire with Rob Arms about the status of 6.5 kits?
    We will look into it and report back ASAP.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast