Page 28 of 72 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to support Maxime Bernier

BANNED
    Joined - 1 year membership and donation to Bernier.

I am among the crowd that have never joined a political party in my life. That changed 2 minutes ago.

Maxime Bernier FTW.

I think he has to add to his firearm policy removing of mandatory gun club membership ,which I think and believe many other would agree is stupid way to skim money from law abiding and firearm responsible owners ?

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    Here is everyones chance to sign up and support Bernier.

http://www.maximebernier.com/membership_options

If you are going to sign up please do so before Feb 24th at midnight.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

is Feb 24 the deadline to sign up if we want to vote?
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

I donated and bought a 1 year membership yesterday. Let's pray for a shot at this....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    is Feb 24 the deadline to sign up if we want to vote?
    No you have to sign up by Mar 28

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    MadMax for the win!

I think he has lots of pluses. A Quebecer with true fiscal conservative views is a good national prospect. I am sure Albertans can get over his french name when they find out his stance on many things. He is also in sync with many Quebecers, mostly new Canadians btw, that don't believe in the nanny state. That's what old school Canadians don't get - that new Canadians are natural fiscal conservatives. But they drive them into other parties when you go on the anti immigrant path. Leitch would hand the Liberals a super majority if she became leader btw.

However as a 12.5 and 12.6 holder I am still pissed nobody is prepared to undo this travesty. My 12.5 rifle does not have a short barrel. If Bernier says it's about function not look then we can make most prohibited rifles non restricted, and all prohib pistols to restricted. But that is not truly what he is proposing. I am 44yrs old, one of the younger 12 license holders, but I am already lamenting the destruction of my 12s when I kick the bucket. I imagine 10-20yrs from now I will likely not be able to get 1/10 of their value.
    Last edited by sledge; 02-28-2017 at 12:34 PM.
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

I've been a card carrying member of the CPC for some time now, and I do make contributions to the party and help out come election time, volunteering with my local candidate. I have been keeping a list of the different candidates for leader, a spreadsheet with several columns. On column, an X in there and you are out of the running for me.
    I have eliminated candidates for a variety or reasons, on for his stand on the right to die, anyone that has gone through a long terminal illness of a loved one would understand why, this candidate believes everything should be done to keep them alive and suffering, he's out. Sometimes if just takes one thing to get an X in that column, other times several smaller things.
    A few are now out. Of course their position on firearms is very important, and if they don't trust me with my guns, I won't trust them with my vote, but there are also other critical issues including public safety, energy, and taxes. Can we afford another LIEbral term?
    I'd like to point out that Steve Blamey was the Minister of Public Safety when the party brought in the Common Sense Firearms Bill, and being French he would pull a lot of votes in Quebec, and I hate to point this out, but many of our prime ministers do come out of Quebec.
    Each has to make their own decision, but remember you must be a member by sometime late March, the date is available on the party website.
    I would encourage all members here to invest in a membership and make your voices heard