Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to support Maxime Bernier

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal_Vader View Post
    Baby steps my friend, baby steps. The media would be all over that and the population would be up in arms, getting our gun rights back will be a long fight! You should be happy that any candidate is campaigning to do anything for gun owners, what Bernier is proposing is groundbreaking in Canadian politics!
    I suppose you're right.

For all of you supporting O'Toole, you might want to check this out. He recently posted this pic on twitter of he and John Tory where he boasted about campaigning for the mayor back in 2003.

https://twitter.com/ErinOTooleMP/sta...96437238935553

Let's not forget John Tory's recent letter to Ralph Goodale on guns: https://twitter.com/JohnTory/status/810847178965078016

You can't campaign for gun rights, then go around posing for the camera with gun grabbers!

Besides, this is a two horse race, you're dreaming if you think otherwise. If you're voting for guns, you better be voting for Bernier. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust." - James Madison

Just remember that the Rcmp luv to watch Nd Check people on this site so if u say that ur gonna support Max then the Rcmp might be inclined to wreck any chance he might have , just a though , they do luv to support the big Red , as they get their way Nd do things the at they want .... Like u said just a thought , but if they are watching , what the hell , MAX al the way guys , I like his approach to politics , Cheers

CGN Regular
    I think someone's tinfoil hat is not screwed on tight

Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    I think someone's tinfoil hat is not screwed on tight
    yeah... but OTOH it's better to be suspicious and wrong, than gullible and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckon308 View Post
    The question is not just "Who will do the best things for gun owners?"

There are a lot of other factors that should be considered.

What chance do they have of getting elected?
    What are there stances on other issues?

Sheer beats out Bernier in my opinion. Bernier can't speak English nearly as good as Sheer can speak French. He also has some pretty big screw ups in his political career. I might even go so far as voting O'Toole ahead of Bernier.
    Apparently o'toole has passable french whereas bernier is unsalable west of the quebec-ontario border and o'leary is unsalable in quebec.
    I like the fact that o'toole served in the canadian forces.
    I don't think any of them will beat trudeau in 2019 but o'toole is our best bet.

Bernier also said he would add property rights to the charter, that would be HUGE!
    Can't do this without provincial consent.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

For all of you supporting O'Toole, you might want to check this out. He recently posted this pic on twitter of he and John Tory where he boasted about campaigning for the mayor back in 2003.

https://twitter.com/ErinOTooleMP/sta...96437238935553

Let's not forget John Tory's recent letter to Ralph Goodale on guns: https://twitter.com/JohnTory/status/810847178965078016

You can't campaign for gun rights, then go around posing for the camera with gun grabbers!

Besides, this is a two horse race, you're dreaming if you think otherwise. If you're voting for guns, you better be voting for Bernier. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!
    Pretty weak.
    A real reach.
    If that's the best 'dirt' you can dig up on o'toole give it up.

BANNED
    Bernier also said he would add property rights to the charter, that would be HUGE!
    He might as well offer to buy everyone a puppy.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    Well, if you don't care about the military, are not a union member and don't own an AR15, have at 'er.
    What I said was I would vote for oleary before I would vote for bernier, that is how much I am not voting for bernier, not very apt to vote for oleary.... but there are some other options besides those 2, thank god.