Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to support Maxime Bernier

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    We are Canada in name only.

The globalists have us by the short curlies.

By the time the next S/election rolls around, if it does, it ain't going to matter.
    You need to get to bed at a decent hour and stay off the internet, your loosing it man.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpjack View Post
    Support this man.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

LOL no. Bernier is the only front runner with clear policy on gun control. Aside from that he also has great policy on taxes and small govt.

I will support O'Leary if he wins. He is my second choice mostly bc of name recognition and economic policies... globalists have us by the short and curlies true... but I don't see O'Leary doing much about that? I can't help but feel like Bernier is better in that regard. He is better in ever regard other than name reconition, which is a BIG one for all the sheep out there.

Polling shows he should get most of the Quebec votes off Island. Remember, off island Quebec is mostly like the rest of Canada

Just to clarify: yes, the vote is May 28, but only for paid up CPC members as of MARCH 28. So sign up NOW if you want to vote! Here's a recent article about the leadership race from the US MSM. Remember, the important thing is to select someone a broad range of Canadians will vote for.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/1...?_r=0&referer=

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 73582 View Post
    You need to get to bed at a decent hour and stay off the internet, your loosing it man.
    Oh really, so you think carbon credits is not a globalist agenda tied into UN agenda 21 and sustainable development?

What about agenda 2030 with the full support of the Pope?

I guess you feel major corporations are not globalists, so how are all our jobs leaving this country and setting up shop elsewhere?

Isn't it time for your afternoon nap?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Bernier is so obviously right on the other issues too. Not just this firearms policy. I worry about his English skills, but other than that he is the best candidate by far. Here's hoping conservative party members don't buy the O'Leary image as anything other than pro-business Liberal.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

BANNED
    Has my vote...

I was leaning towards Bernier all along, but this just sealed the deal for me. O'Leary can't be trusted IMO.

Business Member
    I will vote for the PC candidate that has the best chance of winning election - not sure who that is?
    Last edited by peterdobson; 02-14-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    http://www.hirschprecision.com/