Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to support Maxime Bernier

Conrad Black's comment on this in the NP:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-co...-french-period
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular

Support bernier

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    He has just released his position on firearm laws.

This is what we need.

Can read it here

To get a Party Membership go here

To donate directly to Maxime go here

Let's get behind him and push this forward.

He is also wanting to redo the transfer payments.
    Maxine used to be my seat mate in the house, decent man, dangers of succumbing to all political promises is that they are just words, ie Harper promised to repeal C-68 many times over many elections, basically lied to us gun owners, ? How do we make sure their promises are carried out, make them all sign a contract?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I would like to see him win, but I doubt western Canada will vote for another Quebecer to lead the country.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    I would like to see him win, but I doubt western Canada will vote for another Quebecer to lead the country.
    I will

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    It costs 15 bucks to become a member of the PC party to vote for party leadership. I believe the vote is may28th.

Firearm owners have an opportunity to participate in this and be pro-active. Make the most of it, because things can go very bad without our input.
    I'll be at work up north on 28th of May. Is there still a way to vote?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejames77 View Post
    I'll be at work up north on 28th of May. Is there still a way to vote?
    They will mail you a ballot. Ballots go out starting April 28. You have to have them in by May 27.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Done. I donated. If vote happens on May 28th, I'll be at work. So that's a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by TJspeller View Post
    They will mail you a ballot. Ballots go out starting April 28. You have to have them in by May 27.
    Ah. Ok thanks.

Done and done. C'mon people!!! You can't come on here complaining and not do something as simple as this to try and fight back. Take 5 mins and sign up. By doing nothing you're choosing to roll over and take it.

Quote Originally Posted by jessejames77 View Post
    Done and done. C'mon people!!! You can't come on here complaining and not do something as simple as this to try and fight back. Take 5 mins and sign up. By doing nothing you're choosing to roll over and take it.
    Not going to happen. This leadership has shown the hardliners as being largely useless. The declaration of "substantial change=substantial support" isn't worth the bytes it was written on.

With rare exceptions they now are scrambling to redefine what they meant by "substantial change" or putting strain on their brains to come up with excuses to not support candidates who are committed to giving them everything they want. Yeah, but he's too pro right to life. Yeah, but he's unelectable. Yeah, but he's from Quebec. Yeah, but he's a red Tory. Yeah, but he didn't support veterans. Yeah, but he has an accent....