Page 45 of 72 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to support Maxime Bernier

Quote Originally Posted by zman75 View Post
    The person who gets voted in to lead the PC party is going to have to have some charisma, they are also going to have to sell themselves to the Quebecers and to large city ridings like the GTA, Vancouver etc. With a younger generation of voters who want weed, pretty hair and freebies now voting it is my belief that the liberals will get voted in next election. However they will have less seats. I will vote PC. O'leary is strongly viewed as the trump of the north. He will not get much support because of the mouth to the south. I dont yet know who the right leader of the PC party is yet but i am slowly narrowing my vote down through self education.
    I don't know either.
    O'Leary believes himself to be one of the "masters of the universe". He's an ass, but he has some good ideas. Unfortunately, the Libs will have a myriad of d1ckhead rich-guy elitist comments...and video clips...to choose from. And I'm not sure how big his appeal is actually going to be. And he doesn't really speak French.

Bernier has some great ideas. He speaks French, and he's a career politician who knows the biz and looks and speaks the part. But when it comes to mudslinging ammunition for the Libs, have a look at Ms. Couillard's autobiography. He's dismissed it as nonsense before, but wow...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

The not wanting to reclassify any prohibited firearms is a little annoying would love an Auto Ordnance Thompson M1A1 for the collection
    When in doubt C4

Joined and ready to vote
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

Bernier vows to destroy supply management and my livelihood. I love shooting sports and hunting but he would destroy our family farm and my children's future. I could not possibly support this guy.

Joined - And will support Bernier, despite his Frenchness.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    I like to think Canadians won't be so stupid but I wouldn't wager on it
    You think they were stupid to vote Trump over Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    He has just released his position on firearm laws.

This is what we need.

Can read it here

To get a Party Membership go here

To donate directly to Maxime go here

Let's get behind him and push this forward.

He is also wanting to redo the transfer payments.

yes, he looks good for gun owners, but there are other issues at stake in canada too...

"Since I launched my campaign for the leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada I have been protecting and promoting our shared values.
    One of those values is freedom of speech.
    As you know, the Liberals want to pass Motion 103 which will threaten free speech in Canada.
    Worse, they’re trying to bury the vote this week amidst the budget coverage.
    We’re not going to let them get away with it.
    I’ll be in the House of Commons on Thursday, March 23 to vote against this motion and I hope you’ll stand with me."
    - Kelly Leitch

Kelly's firearms platform is also good. i'm not arguing for or against her. i'm just saying where do the contenders stand on ALL issues?
    where does Maxime stand on other issues to freedom and our cherished (vanishing) rights in canada?
    has anyone done a thorough study of broader issues ?
    as a gun owner my vote will be cast for both whoever will ensure my gun rights, AND also fights to secure ALL of my freedoms.
    both for myself and my childrens' future.

anyone want to chime in on that?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    You think they were stupid to vote Trump over Hillary?
    They were screwed either way. As the saying goes you don't get the politician you need you get the one you deserve

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by truenorth777 View Post
    yes, he looks good for gun owners, but there are other issues at stake in canada too...

"Since I launched my campaign for the leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada I have been protecting and promoting our shared values.
    One of those values is freedom of speech.
    As you know, the Liberals want to pass Motion 103 which will threaten free speech in Canada.
    Worse, they’re trying to bury the vote this week amidst the budget coverage.
    We’re not going to let them get away with it.
    I’ll be in the House of Commons on Thursday, March 23 to vote against this motion and I hope you’ll stand with me."
    - Kelly Leitch

Kelly's firearms platform is also good. i'm not arguing for or against her. i'm just saying where do the contenders stand on ALL issues?
    where does Maxime stand on other issues to freedom and our cherished (vanishing) rights in canada?
    has anyone done a thorough study of broader issues ?
    as a gun owner my vote will be cast for both whoever will ensure my gun rights, AND also fights to secure ALL of my freedoms.
    both for myself and my childrens' future.

anyone want to chime in on that?
    Her idea of prescreening is stupid if you spend even five seconds looking into wahabism and Islamic extremism. Just more wasted tax dollars that won't go anywhere

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cruickshankw View Post
    The not wanting to reclassify any prohibited firearms is a little annoying would love an Auto Ordnance Thompson M1A1 for the collection
    The AR is a stretch (and for some reason I don't think our neighbors down south will like it), don't be greedy.