Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sig 320 X-Five

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    the selling point for the P320X5 is the 5 inch bull barrel, so what compacts come with those barrels?
    Neither the Carry or the VTAC come with a bull barrel--only the P320 X-Five has it.
    Cathy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    sorry, my mistake. should have not bothered to post about the X5 in the P320X5 thread

RC Fan,

I'm pretty sure when I looked at the VTAC at SHOT 2017 it came with a custom bull barrel. It certainly had the improved X5 frame. I remember thinking that I thought he VTAC might be a bit better gun than the P320 X5.
    Only the VTAC did not have the removable rear sight block to install an RMR.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO1 View Post
    I can't see them coming soon as the FULLSIZE haven't even been released in the states. Only compact versions. This info is from another retailer here.
    I've seen x5's in the wild in USA. Two actually where on my squad in May 21.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich LPS View Post
    RC Fan,

I'm pretty sure when I looked at the VTAC at SHOT 2017 it came with a custom bull barrel. It certainly had the improved X5 frame. I remember thinking that I thought he VTAC might be a bit better gun than the P320 X5.
    Only the VTAC did not have the removable rear sight block to install an RMR.

Rich

All three have a version of the X-Five frame. As far as I know the P320 X-Five is the only one with the bull barrel.

The X-Carry I believe is out as well in small numbers.

I have only seen the X-Five VTAC twice on Instagram--both SIG guys, one being Kyle Lamb.

Catalog with more details is here: https://www.sigsauer.com/support/catalog/
    Last edited by RC Fan; 06-18-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added link to catalog
    Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by RC Fan View Post
    I am starting to see some pictures of the P320 X5 & X5 VTAC on Instagram. I have heard of one X5 being received at a gun store in the US. Naturally we will be several months behind here in Canada.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BVhoKhNFwEK/

From sig canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B.. View Post
    Very excited they are here already!
    Cathy

Ok, I've handled the VTAC at SHOT extensively, pretty sure it had the custom bull barrel just like the Full Size X5. Looked at so many items and I'll check with a buddy but pretty certain it had the heavy custom barrel, that's why I liked it so much. Also in a bit smaller "duty" style gun, with great fibre optic sights. It doesn't specifically state so in the catalog but they only have brief info in there.

Rich

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I really wish they'd stop being so coy with the MSRP.
    Last edited by rkm456; 06-19-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    I really wish they'd stop being so elusive with the MSRP.
    who are you kidding.......you're going to buy one regardless of the MSRP LOL

its one sexy gun!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast