Thread: Add removal from EE

CGN Regular

Add removal from EE

Good afternoon.

Was just scrolling the EE and saw that you guys have all your adds as "pls remove". I hope you are going to continue to list your merchandise in this manner and you are just restructuring things.

Warren
    Posted from my I-phone with all the spelling and grammatical errors associated with its use.

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar
    Warren, when a seller makes a deal then he edits the ad from "want to sell" to "Pls remove" so the mods know which ads to delete from EE.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonshooter View Post
    Warren, when a seller makes a deal then he edits the ad from "want to sell" to "Pls remove" so the mods know which ads to delete from EE.
    I think Fuzzy is referring to all of PR's consignments they had listed in 3 separate listings. They had them grouped into certain makes of rifles. I too noticed this and was wondering the same.

~Trap
    Blessed Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War And My Fingers For Battle CDTSA CTL ATA SCTA AHEIA

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper79 View Post
    I think Fuzzy is referring to all of PR's consignments they had listed in 3 separate listings. They had them grouped into certain makes of rifles. I too noticed this and was wondering the same.

~Trap
    Thanks. duh. I need to look at the which forum when reading "new posts". OP must have pulled his hair out at my idiot post.
    I noticed that too regarding the PR EE threads. The ads with "pls remove" had been edited a number of times so maybe they just want to start fresh with new links. hopefully that's the case. PR shotgun consignment is a tab I pin to Chrome.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    We are restructuring our EE. We are NOT going anywhere. Our threads had a couple hundred 'bumps' in some cases and were very long. Also, , as CGN threads are 'manual' we were finding too many mistakes. Unlike our website , where items automatically come off when sold, its just too time consuming to maintain. So, what we will do, is rebuild them, but we will only post up products recently in the store. Of course, our website will list every item in stock still.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the reply!
    Posted from my I-phone with all the spelling and grammatical errors associated with its use.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    We are restructuring our EE. We are NOT going anywhere. Our threads had a couple hundred 'bumps' in some cases and were very long. Also, , as CGN threads are 'manual' we were finding too many mistakes. Unlike our website , where items automatically come off when sold, its just too time consuming to maintain. So, what we will do, is rebuild them, but we will only post up products recently in the store. Of course, our website will list every item in stock still.
    Thanks for doing that, it makes it easier for us when we navigate with cellphones so we don't have to scroll for ten minutes to get to the top LOL

PRF posts in hunting sporting rifles are my go-to. Love you guys.
    I find the PRF website difficult to navigate on a phone

Cheers
    ALHTHEIA

I could never understand why a store with a web site would post in the EE.
    Can't they create/post threads to sell items under their account?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I wouldn't have been a loyal customer and follower if it wasn't for dealers on EE.

I like their websites but EE just seems faster to look at their current firearms stock.

And for myself, I've made more purchases going through a dealer listed item on EE than any other method.
    Last edited by cableguy; 02-16-2017 at 12:46 PM.