Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: CDTSA - Milo Range CQB Clinic 29-30 April 2017 Debrief here...

Business Member
    AND... does one have to be fully able bodied to participate in this clinic/match /event? Heck no.... And this next picture is why I support the Soldier ON program....

It's about inclusion folks....
    These guys are my heroes and my role models!!

A win-win situation.... what's not to like? Enjoy life @ CQB !! What a community we have built....

Cheers

Barney

So how often does this course happen? I would like to attend on a regular basis.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MG4A6 View Post
    So how often does this course happen? I would like to attend on a regular basis.
    Right now it's ONCE a year, I just gotta fly out there. Last fall it was TWICE since I did FOUR days back to back....

Speaking of back, I hurt myself after having done FOUR of these clinics in 18 days across the country (Milo, AB, Virden, MB, and Petawawa, ON)

So get on board before the Milo CQB Series season starts up. Well, that's the intention!

Barney

Yup any question me an Barney are here to help out the AB boys n girls wantin to come out enjoy our great sport. Our goal is to get the wives , girlfriends n kids involved as its a great way to spend quality family time together hahaha
    Come on out an enjoy.
    We got your six 😈

So I Want to use the Burris AR 332, it's 3x32 magnification. Would it be useable for this? I will also have my MBUS as well.
    IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Quote Originally Posted by Araz Frostcrusher View Post
    So I Want to use the Burris AR 332, it's 3x32 magnification. Would it be useable for this? I will also have my MBUS as well.
    Its all good there anywhere from open sites to 6 power is go to good without worry my friend
    "Your ticket to hell is a-comin' to you, and I got a hollow-point to give you the ride."
    CDTSA CQB Match Director serving all your CQB needs in Southern Ab

More questions for our Tactical Teacher:

1: Kneepads?
    2: I've got a friend who has expressed interest. Can he register still? He only has his PAL and would be using my gear.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Knee pads are nice,
    There is a lot of picking up spent magazine and when doing so the safest way is to take a knee and pick up your mags,
    This prevents bending over and sweeping the group behind you with your muzzle. You will understand if you have ever tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by gophers View Post

2: I've got a friend who has expressed interest. Can he register still? He only has his PAL and would be using my gear.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Also

I wasn't sure if I would have the time off aproved and will also sign up if there is any open spots remaining
    Last year was a good time.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gophers View Post

A perfect reason for him to get his RPAL sorted out.... before the clinic, of course...

Cheers,

Barney