Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: CDTSA - Milo Range CQB Clinic 29-30 April 2017 Debrief here...

Ran in to a conundrum... i had to buy suspenders for the battle belt cause its to heavy. Its at a perfect weight now but rides too high and interferes with my plate carrier.... I will bring both but just use the battle belt I'm thinking.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MG4A6 View Post
    Ran in to a conundrum... i had to buy suspenders for the battle belt cause its to heavy. Its at a perfect weight now but rides too high and interferes with my plate carrier.... I will bring both but just use the battle belt I'm thinking.
    Well this is the time and place to test out all these kit arrangements and then shoot a formal match with buckaroo blowing in that whistle or is it sucking? Hahahaha....

Boarding very soon here at terminal 3 YYZ before flying to YYC. Have a free wireless signal so time to update this post.

All of you experts out there numbered your magazines? What ? Mark up and devalue my Navy SEAL numbered Chris Kyle signed magazines? We cannot devalue those collector grade magazines? Yup mark them and tape some masking tape along the bottoms before you do your Black Sharpie routine to them. Number them and also write your CGN name on them, remember that we are dropping them on the ground. Then we are throwing them out of reach. You will see folks in the modified prone position grab and reload empty magazines before I blow the whistle to commence a rapid fire string. Hahahaha. Hey I'm your Match director, I see everything. Hahahaha

If you forget to mark up and identify your magazines, I have Sharpie pens here with me since I dropped into Home Depot by Bramladesh before parking at YYZ airport.

Okay last minute to Free Willy before boarding the freedom bird for the West. Need to escape Kathleen Wynne Country. Hahaha

Cheers
    Barney

Because black sharpies don't work too well on black mags, I went to grab some silver one's yesterday.
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Plane has touched down with our guru lol
    Now just to give him a lift or make him walk hmmmmm decisions decisions lmao

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    Plane has touched down with our guru lol
    Now just to give him a lift or make him walk hmmmmm decisions decisions lmao
    Cutting it close but I'm out for sure. Conflicting training regimens.

Have fun guys. It is an AWESOME weekend.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Back here at the trailer with our grand master of CQB an doin our brief for all you boys n girls an the poop load fun your gonna be havin hahaha 😈😈😈😈

Business Member
    I have Silver Sharpie pens here I was showing Buckaroo. Yes we are settling in on our lodging situation. Time to grab some shut eye soon....
    See you all tomorrow.
    Cheers
    Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Let's do this... Vulcan Chinese Buffet for the following food coma on Saturday night. And on Sunday evening, nice and low key, we can try our luck at the Milo restaurant. There, we can spread our money out among the local businesses...

We are gonna have fun!

Barney
    What is the name of the restaurant?

It's on the south side of the petro canda fuel stop in the east side of the hiway

Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
    It's on the south side of the petro canda fuel stop in the east side of the hiway
    Amy's Family Restaurant...