Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: CDTSA - Milo Range CQB Clinic 29-30 April 2017 Debrief here...

Business Member
    Fzcking Food Coma Stop. We are all gonna roll out of here. It was a fantastic day. We had six targets across and eight relays to cycle through. I will let you do the Math. Latest clinic I ever put through. Tomorrow we do modified prone and shooting on the move. All great fun

Cheers
    Barney

Its was great fun! Wish there was more around here cause i need the practice lol

So much fun, love it, looking forward to tomorrow!
    IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Wow what a great bunch of shooters we got for the first day.
    I'm pretty proud of the community we are building for CQB in Milo here you should all give yourself a big pat on the backs
    Cheers
    Buckaroo

Gents

Was good to break bread with you (so to speak)

I look forward to the morning!!

Regards

AbH

Wow, thanks for a great couple of days. It was nice to see so many interested in the sport. Thank you to the volunteers, all our relay partners and a great group of people all around, and of course huge thanks to Barney for the laughs and our new skills. Good news is I think my wife may even come back.....

Cheers,
    Boogz

Damn that was fun! Is there a special place to put up our pictures and videos? A Facebook page somewhere and in this thread? It would be nice to see everyone's pics and video's.
    Last edited by MG4A6; 04-30-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Yeah that would be sweet!

Gotta say that was the best $80 I've ever spent on shooting !! The course was done without pressure, was very safe, and a lot of fun. And the weather even cooperated. Big applause to Barney, Buckaroo, and the other safety people who helped out this weekend. CQB in Alberta is off to a great start thanks to this course and I'll definitely be back to the Milo range for more of the same. Well done everyone !!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MG4A6 View Post
    Damn that was fun! Is there a special place to put up our pictures and videos? A Facebook page somewhere and in this thread? It would be nice to see everyone's pics and video's.
    Place you vids and pictures to whichever host you like to use like, Imgur or Photobucket and share them right here in this thread....

No food coma tonight but here in our trailer parked on the range we are already planning some more fun for you great CQB community folks. and I'm not posting any hints, hahahaha.