Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you SFRC!

Quote Originally Posted by FirearmsEnthusiast View Post
    Just so I understand - you've NEVER had a problem with SFRC that you have NEVER ordered from?

I was in the store today and received the usual top-notch service from Ryan, Marcie and crew.

I suggest that you "throw caution to the wind" and actually order from SFRC - then post your experience!
    Lol

CGN Regular
    i check out many stores and in end always come back to SFRC. bought few guns and ammo and accessories.Been to shop as its on way to see in laws. So stop in when i can.

Yes they are good. Ordered ar 15, 9 mm, 22 pistol, three m1 garand receivers. Any time I emailed or called, they always had time for me. Just wish I had ordered my colt c-8 carbine upper from them. Had to get it from the other supplier, almost three weeks now. Two emails and two phone calls no response. Probably gonna call visa to get them envolved. Communication is the key to internet businesses. You guys will do well.

SFRC has always answered any call or email promptly,and shipped asap.
    I ordered a NEA CCS 7.5 from them with zero issues ( even knowing NEA history I took the chance cause I liked its design)
    I would deal with SFRC in a heartbeat.
    A few other "retailers" need to work on their customer service and or ethics. I simply won't deal with a retailer if they attempt to screw me over or can't politely and honesty answer a question.

I have never purchased from SFRC , but after reading the posts I see no problem in buying. They have something I need and I'll be placing my order online with confidence. Threads like this sure help.

Ive tried a few other dealers, and a few are site sponsors. Results are usually the same communication ends up being sub par or that inventory that they show on their site is actually off. Sfrc is my go to. Christ, I usually have my order in my hands two days later... and they have some mean chuck Norris jokes. Shop with the ammo source and you will never regret it. Thanks guys for the great service keep it up.
    NFA

Can't agree more! Purchased an HK this month, Marcie was super nice and helpful. Definitely will do business with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by mooman666 View Post
    Ive tried a few other dealers, and a few are site sponsors. Results are usually the same communication ends up being sub par or that inventory that they show on their site is actually off. Sfrc is my go to. Christ, I usually have my order in my hands two days later... and they have some mean chuck Norris jokes. Shop with the ammo source and you will never regret it. Thanks guys for the great service keep it up.
    They must be really busy lately.

I placed an order on the St Patrick's Day sale and it still hasn't shipped... The printed the shipping label yesterday but it hasn't left yet.. Guessing it will leave today... Patiently waiting
    Happiness is a warm gun...

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Just an FYI, it may take a few extra days to get the sale items shipped out as there are a lot of them.

Ryan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12