Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More recycled brass being sorted and loaded onto the webstore

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    More brass is being added today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    It was a good batch, so much so I am getting some more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    When we get the brass sorted down to single calibres (not brand headstamps) we polish them and bag them for sale.
    I can safety say that the brass I got for you, for once fired, is awesome. I must have gotten a "funny" first bag because the second order was two more bags (507 cases counted) and I only had two cases culled out (7 previous in 1 bag). You are only the second place I bought "once fired" from and the first place where I couldn't inspect it. I honestly feared that there would be no sorting for damaged and unusable cases, that I would get 251 or 252 in a "250 count bag" and 20 or more would be scrap: I am happy to admit that fear was completely wrong.

I don't know if for fear of high expectations you are sorting more than you want to admit, the brass you get is particularly well picked (indoor range only, swept up constantly) or I just got three random great bags... regardless, my purchases have been amazing.

Thank you.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I can safety say that the brass I got for you, for once fired, is awesome. I must have gotten a "funny" first bag because the second order was two more bags (507 cases counted) and I only had two cases culled out (7 previous in 1 bag). You are only the second place I bought "once fired" from and the first place where I couldn't inspect it. I honestly feared that there would be no sorting for damaged and unusable cases, that I would get 251 or 252 in a "250 count bag" and 20 or more would be scrap: I am happy to admit that fear was completely wrong.

I don't know if for fear of high expectations you are sorting more than you want to admit, the brass you get is particularly well picked (indoor range only, swept up constantly) or I just got three random great bags... regardless, my purchases have been amazing.

Thank you.
    Thank you for the review. If this is a calibre that we load we prep it for loading.

More brass added today. Free shipping on orders over $300 to most of Canada.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123