Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: X95's are coming soon.

My November pre order had a note to call before shipping as I am through there on occasion. They called and I told them to ship as I wasn't going to travel in the stormy weather. So yes they are working on them.

It was in FDE.

I would just like confirmation that I will be receiving an ODGreen model before other dealers are sold out and I miss the opportunity to purchase elsewhere. Black is not an acceptable substitute without a major price reduction.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    I have heard rumour that you guys had been short shipped some coloured models and are offering black as replacements.
    Can you confirm or deny whether or not you have my ODGreen rifle in stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    I would just like confirmation that I will be receiving an ODGreen model before other dealers are sold out and I miss the opportunity to purchase elsewhere. Black is not an acceptable substitute without a major price reduction.

If you ordered an ODG X95, and were invoiced for an ODG X95, you will be getting an ODG X95. I am not sure where the "rumours" are coming from but they can be silenced as any back order that was placed with us would have full info on what was coming and available. We would not just put a different product on an order without asking or talking to the customer, that is not good business practice and we will not have any part of that.

As for a update on your order, I will need your actual name as we do not use CGN handles for orders, E-mail tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com and we can confirm everything.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    If you ordered an ODG X95, and were invoiced for an ODG X95, you will be getting an ODG X95. I am not sure where the "rumours" are coming from but they can be silenced as any back order that was placed with us would have full info on what was coming and available. We would not just put a different product on an order without asking or talking to the customer, that is not good business practice and we will not have any part of that.

As for a update on your order, I will need your actual name as we do not use CGN handles for orders, E-mail tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com and we can confirm everything.
    This is probably due to the fact that other retailers did this to their customers. Does not mean #### when it comes to you guys. 100% happy with the services i received.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    This is probably due to the fact that other retailers did this to their customers. Does not mean #### when it comes to you guys. 100% happy with the services i received.
    Could you name those retailers, please?
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

Got my tracking. Now the wait for the postman :D

I would like to thank Ryan for all his help, he was always prompt in replying to all my questions. Best service i have experienced.

CGN Regular

Thumbs up

what he said!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456