Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Canadian S&W model 500? 4.2 inch barrel

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    If I was them I would want 100 x 75%, non refundable deposits.
    Way too many day dreamers and tire kickers on this site.
    I think if there was a run done, deposits would be required. Unless the market value is seen on the item, then order them anyway. I don't think you'd need to have them presold to sell them. Put them in shops here and there and they would sell.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit_Bear View Post
    For about a decade, I've been hankering for a .50 caliber revolver of some sort. I've written to both Ruger and Smith & Wesson, and requested they make a 4.2" version of:

or

or even

Ideally, one of the big name firearms companies would create a revolver with two cylinders: .50 AE for "practice", and .500 S&W for when you wanted 2000+ foot-pounds of muzzle energy.

I investigated getting this sort of revolver made by Hamilton Bowen. The bottom line is that it's possible, but the process would be extremely complicated and expensive.

I can wait.
    That fake M1917 looks awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    I'm guessing the price tag would be north of $1500? Hard to justify but another 500 would be awesome and ease the wear any tear mine is getting. How many rounds do you guys have through your 500's? I'm just shy of 5000 rounds.
    CSSA, CCFR Member

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456