Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AREX REX ZERO 1S 9MM PISTOL FS 2-17RD/ SIG P226 5 Star Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post

I just placed my order for the Tactical Version in Black with Optic Ready Slide and threaded barrel, works out to roughly $1125 CAD after Tax delivered.

What a handsome gun!
    congratulation, iv got to finish paying for my new revolver before i order one of these.
    Aim True, Be Safe and Have a Nice Day, IG @canadianarmschannel

CGN frequent flyer
    Any chance you can get the alpha version?

Add me to the list for when the compact tactical comes available. I have been waiting for its arrival since the duty sized tactical came out!

Highly impressed with this pistol.

Thank you Irunguns, I hope to order a compact version next.

BANNED

Hello IRUNGUNS!! Do you still have the 9mm Arex Zero One in stock? For Canadian market, with 10rd magazine etc.? It does come with an extra magazine right? Just wondering since this thread is very old and on the website it says nothing about what is Canadian version what is not, and nothing about stock. I believe this is the one for Canadian market correct: http://www.irunguns.com/product.fime...s-9mm-10rd-blk

Please just confirm and I'll jump on it.

EDIT: Wait a second, am I seeing this right? This firearm is in US dollars? That cannot be right? I mean now it says $699US, that is far above the price for a brand new Glock 19X at $810CAD, so I must be way off here.
    Last edited by Trypt; 10-30-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have lots of mags in stock http://www.irunguns.com/product.fime...xzero1-9-17-47 at $26.75 each. The pistols are warrantied by the FIME Group in Las Vegas, the same fine people that carry the Vepr Shotgun line, they are also in Partners with Zastava Arms. There is no issues with Warranty or Servicing of any kind, If anything the service will be better then most large Manufacturers as we have already had dealings with this company.
    That is good news. $26.75 a mag is also very good.

Yes they are 633.00 USD compared to the SIG this is a much better way to go. Checkout the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt View Post
    Hello IRUNGUNS!! Do you still have the 9mm Arex Zero One in stock? For Canadian market, with 10rd magazine etc.? It does come with an extra magazine right? Just wondering since this thread is very old and on the website it says nothing about what is Canadian version what is not, and nothing about stock. I believe this is the one for Canadian market correct: http://www.irunguns.com/product.fime...s-9mm-10rd-blk

Please just confirm and I'll jump on it.

EDIT: Wait a second, am I seeing this right? This firearm is in US dollars? That cannot be right? I mean now it says $699US, that is far above the price for a brand new Glock 19X at $810CAD, so I must be way off here.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have lots of mags in stock http://www.irunguns.com/product.fime...xzero1-9-17-47 at $26.75 each. The pistols are warrantied by the FIME Group in Las Vegas, the same fine people that carry the Vepr Shotgun line, they are also in Partners with Zastava Arms. There is no issues with Warranty or Servicing of any kind, If anything the service will be better then most large Manufacturers as we have already had dealings with this company.
    Wouldn't that still be a major hassle for a Canadian with need of warranty work?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Not at all. in some cases we can address the issue at the Alberta facility, if not we back haul all warranty items once a month. Please see the attached link.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-from-IRUNGUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Wouldn't that still be a major hassle for a Canadian with need of warranty work?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast