MBX Extreme Magazines for STI 2011 Inbound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just got confirmation that we should see our first shipment of MBX Extreme 10 round mags for STI 2011s arrive late next week - early the next.

10Rounds_38_small.png
10Rounds_40_small.png

I've got an assortment of 40 and 9mm and 38 super mags in the shipment, 126mm length and 140.

Prices will be published late next week along with a link to our website where you can purchase them.

Is there an update or price say 140 X 9mm?

And how hard is it to get the spring and follower out of the mag body for cleaning?

Price i need in 126 mm 40sw base pads included?
Base pads will be included and we've initially ordered "slide lock" follower versions.

Is there an update or price say 140 X 9mm?
We'll publish pricing on our website when they arrive - our US exporter is delayed and we now are expecting delivery next week.
(he's waiting on our restock of EGW and Wolff Gunsprings product to get there so the shipping costs can be minimized)

And how hard is it to get the spring and follower out of the mag body for cleaning?

It's the same as a factory STI 10 round mag and easier than a full cap that's pinned.

Mr. Sean,
used to have the Factory STI 10 rounders, and its a struggle to put 10 rnds, and with full capacity it wont seat on a close action. Hope the MBX is an improvement. thanks

Mr. Sean,
used to have the Factory STI 10 rounders, and its a struggle to put 10 rnds, and with full capacity it wont seat on a close action. Hope the MBX is an improvement. thanks
For the price of these things, I'm hoping that is the case too.

I'll certainly let everyone know when I get my hands on them.

:cheers:

FYI - we also now check every STI factory mag that leaves here to ensure that they hold 10.4 rounds properly and seat when loaded with 10.

Last edited:
Can I send in a factory STI mag to get fixed? In my 3 gun it won't feed and in my wife's DVC it just keeps falling out!

Those MBX look awesome!

Last edited:
whats the major difference between the MBX, SVI and STI mags? I was told that STI mags need spacers if u are running 9 major and generally need more tuning then the SVI. how about the MBX mags?

whats the major difference between the MBX, SVI and STI mags?
All different shapes of mags bodies, different followers - all you're going to get is personal opinion on this.

I was told that STI mags need spacers if u are running 9 major and
All 9mm 2011 STI Mags at this time come with a spacer with a 9mm follower installed.
2011 mags were designed for a nice, long 45ACP - any cartridge after requires some modifications to the design.

generally need more tuning then the SVI.
Bulls##t. People insist on tinkering and often try to blame mags for other issues they've self-inflicted.

how about the MBX mags?
The MBX mags are so good that every shot out of a gun using them magically replicates itself and both bullets instantly go into the "a" zone on 100 yard targets - they're that good. :d

Seriously, we'll see when they arrive.

Heads up for further replies: You are in Freedom Ventures' Subforum. Any promotion of product we don't sell will be deleted immediately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom