Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ACR Barrel Conversion Kit Pre-Sale

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Considering the magazine appears to be full of rnds I'm guessing that 10.5" is off the American ACR forum
    My apologies on Dilli's post, yeah, I see that now.

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    See the pics above. The hand guard has only 2 magpul moe slot. Most canadian poly handguard has 3.

Mine has 3.5 because its the rifle length

Just looked at the pic above again. Notice the front top part of the handguard is missing. Spider sense tells me that its cut shorter to expose the gas block and barrel
    I was sort of wondering as well if that one was cut or not.

I think this is the factory poly handguard (images pulled from the ACR media thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...hread/page10):

I know there's a Magpul PTS handguard (long) out there that completely covers the gas block, but it was actually for Magpul's airsoft line:

Last edited by Mister Donut; 02-20-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Some really early quexxxx one had rifle handguard from the factory.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Any update on these? In stock yet??
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by mspben View Post
    What profile is the 18.5" barrel? Heavy, light, or other? Is it the same barrel that is on the DMR?

Ben
    Would also like to know this
    Also will they fit with the standard polymer handguard or are they for the quadrail like the dmr barrels?

So with a "quick change barrel" every time you swap it out, you have to take it to a verifier and wait for paperwork!?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Could you guys get me a bolt for my ACR?
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN frequent flyer
    People swap barrels on AR's all the time and don't ever get them re-verified. I have a 10.5 that used to be a 14.5... I HIGHLY doubt a CFO is going to stop by your range and ask to see your registration so they can verify the correct RESTRICTED barrel length. Its already restricted. I think it something your supposed to do, but don't HAVE to do. Ive never seen it listed anywhere... but I could be wrong.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    you have 30 days to notify of a change. every time you swap the barrel you have to let them know within 30 days. the law is not written to make exceptions if you back to original or not. a change is a change. even if you go back and forth. be good fun to swap the barrel every day and notify them, do that for a month and see what happens.

Yeah I'd love to be able to have a 10.5" acr, and when I leave the range, make it an 18.5" gun to use on the acreage! Would this be considered illegal?

I just saw your post powerwagon! Thanks