Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumbass rant on Google, who is this idiot?

BANNED

Dumbass rant on Google, who is this idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by lucas dimena
    How is Hermes still employed here? I’ve dealt several times with this guy, and his behaviour never changes. I’ve mostly avoided shopping at Reliable after a terrible experience I had while buying ammo. He’d been quite rude prior to that trip as well, but I’m a forgiving person and try to remember that retail can be a difficult job. He approached me after I had waited my turn at the counter, so I smiled and said “Hi, how are you?”. He stared at me for an uncomfortably long pause of 2-3 seconds, then simply asked “What would you like?”. I asked for the ammo I came in for, then paid for it and left. He said almost nothing during the transaction, and made me feel quite uncomfortable. I’m a business owner too, so I know how harmful a bad employee can be. I called and spoke with the manager, who was very friendly and seemed to take it seriously. Several months passed, then I went in to ask about a Glock 17 today, which was advertised as going on sale a few weeks later. It was going to be my first pistol, as I’ve had my PAL for years but just recently submitted my paperwork for an RPAL. I wanted to see the Glock and ask if I could pay for it on the sale day, then have them hold it until my RPAL arrives. Again it was Hermes that approached me, and again I smiled and asked “Hi, how are you?”. This time, he simply replied “Yes?”. Unbelievable. I drove a 40 minute round-trip to see the Glock, so I went ahead and asked him my questions. He refused to let me handle the pistol, even though there’s no law against doing so. He explained that it’s the store’s policy, not his. Fair enough, but what’s this guy’s problem? He was cold as ice throughout the entire interaction. I was also planning to pick up some ammo, but decided against it. The pistol will be $699 on the day of the sale, but I’ll be buying it from Wanstall’s for $809 instead, along with the 350 rounds I need for my IPSC course. The people at Wanstall’s are friendly, professional, and happy to show restricted firearms to PAL holders. If Mission is too far for you, the folks at International Shooting Supplies in Surrey are just as friendly. I tried working constructively with Reliable, but if they insist on retaining staff that treat customers like liabilities, I'll happily take my money where it's appreciated!
    So this guy is denied to hold a pistol because he doesn't have a valid RPAL and goes on a tirade on Google. Would be something I'd expect from a fat liberal arts student with tears splashing against her problem glasses, but a dude with both of his balls still intact.

Lol, these snowflakes are so easily triggered, hahahahahaha!!!
    Last edited by Mister Donut; 11-19-2017 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Spelling, lol!

"Cold as ice"
    Yeah.. how would he know you dont have a loaded mag in your pocket in place of where your pal should be.
    What a dink

Buddy is indeed a idiot.

What u guys talking about you think having a magic rpal stops you from doing something illegal with a pistol given to you at a gun store? I've been in gun stores before where you have to kiss the counter guys ass to get respect or service not into that one bit. I can see where this guys coming from. I can't say however anything about reliable as I never dealt there.

Looks like this guy doesn't like another shop in Vancouver that's not Reliable......maybe it's not the shop or employees.....but HIM.

Lucas Dimenna 1 This is quite simply the rudest, most unpleasant shopping experience one can have. I'm a very polite and clean-cut guy, and I've been treated by multiple staff members as though I have prison tattoos covering my face. The worst offender by far is the Asian skinhead that looks like he's never smiled in his life, staring menacingly at me whenever I've visited the store. I've gotten some good deals during their annual sales, but I won't ever go back. I'd rather spend a little more and be treated with courtesy and respect. What's also interesting is that despite having a very poor reputation among Lower Mainland gun owners, they have a very high Google rating. A critical eye will spot many similarly-worded five-star "reviews" by "customers" that have not reviewed any other businesses - obviously fraudulent posts written by store management. Hilariously, their website implies that they are the biggest gun store in the province, stating that they "have BC's largest selection of hunting and shooting equipment", when in fact it's actually one of BC's smallest gun stores. You guys have a "larger selection" than Cabela's? Terrible staff, fake reviews and false advertising.....

"Tirade" not "tyrade"
    I want to get in on the complaining.
    I am very sensitive to spelling mistakes
    #triggered
    #why do the snowflakes get "triggered"... it should be our word, not theirs

*EDIT*
    *Triggered should be a "gun" word not a unicorn-gendered defence for lack of character*
    Last edited by asco; 11-19-2017 at 11:18 AM.
    ALHTHEIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Lol pretty funny

BANNED
    Herme's new nickname is the Iceman, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by B.. View Post
    Looks like this guy doesn't like another shop in Vancouver that's not Reliable......maybe it's not the shop or employees.....but HIM.

Lucas Dimenna 1 This is quite simply the rudest, most unpleasant shopping experience one can have. I'm a very polite and clean-cut guy, and I've been treated by multiple staff members as though I have prison tattoos covering my face. The worst offender by far is the Asian skinhead that looks like he's never smiled in his life, staring menacingly at me whenever I've visited the store. I've gotten some good deals during their annual sales, but I won't ever go back. I'd rather spend a little more and be treated with courtesy and respect. What's also interesting is that despite having a very poor reputation among Lower Mainland gun owners, they have a very high Google rating. A critical eye will spot many similarly-worded five-star "reviews" by "customers" that have not reviewed any other businesses - obviously fraudulent posts written by store management. Hilariously, their website implies that they are the biggest gun store in the province, stating that they "have BC's largest selection of hunting and shooting equipment", when in fact it's actually one of BC's smallest gun stores. You guys have a "larger selection" than Cabela's? Terrible staff, fake reviews and false advertising.....
    Asian skinhead ............... lol , this guy is a gem.

I’ve dealt with reliable twice , once as a phone order , all good to me.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

I never had nasty issue with Reliable. All my visits are positve and the guys/ gals are friendly.
    member CCFR

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast