Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 22/23 April 2017 - Debrief here!

It was a very well run course! It was awesome seeing so many different setups for gear and rifles. I think I have feeling in my one arm back finally from doing the modified prone!!

Big thanks to Barney and all the guys that helped set up the targets for us and especially to Morgan for RSOing and the sentry!!

This was my first time doing this course and won't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!! I can't remember who I sold my magnifier to, but I hope you enjoy it!!

Now to see about getting onto one of these comps!!

If this is an indication of fun levels that are coming up the clinics this year... It's going to be a good year!

I'm thank full to Barny as always. I was heart broken when you were with Bell and contemplating putting the clinics on the back burner. So, so great full you decided otherwise.

I'm thankfull for Morgan and his clan. Your cred with range control opens opens many doors for us and your dedication to the regs keeps us all playing safe.

I'm thankfull to range control for letting us play in their sandbox. Shooting at my local range is a hideously boring experience in comparison.

I'm thankfull to the big guy for providing us with such awesome weather.

I'm thankfull for every one who came out. Always fun seeing new faces and it's great to catch up with repeat offenders!

To anyone browsing the forums that accidentally come across the Barny debriefing threads, know that all the positive reviews are 100% legit. It doesn't take a ton of money to come out to a clinic. You should try to attend one!

Had a great time as always. Thanks Barney and Morgan. It was nice to see familiar faces and meet new people.
    Grateful for the chance to figure out what I am doing right, and wrong, still have a lot to learn.

Greatful for Barney taking the time to continually travel to Petawawa to lead these training sessions. Greatful for Morgan and the Petawawa Gun Club, CFB Petawawa Range Control, for allowing and organising the weekend for all of us to be able to come out and shoot on military ranges. Nice change up from home ranges.
    Greatful for Base accomidations that allow us retired military to have a room to stay in at affordable prices.
    Thanks to all who came up this weekend, for those in my relay and relays next to me, great to meet you all, and a fun shoot all weekend.
    Greatful for awesome weather all weekend as well.
    Can't forget Greatful for Danny's still being in Business!!

Thanks again to the Tactical Teacher Team, Petawawa team for hosting once again a steller Range experience. Awesome to hang out with you both again.

See you over the summer at some PRS Shoots.

Grateful

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Although I could only make the first day I am grateful for the experience of my first clinic... about ... well anything! It was a hoot and was great to meet Barney; Rick has talked about him for ages. I am also grateful I was running a Norinco after hearing Barney yell about it for 6 hours, lmao.
    Safe shooting folks!
    Chantal

Any plans for running this again before the summer is up?
    FN-15 Patrol SBR -- Winchester Model 94
    Beretta 1301 Tactical LTT Clone
    Remington 870 MCS -- TacOrd 1970s Wingmaster
    Sig P320 X-Five Legion -- Midwest Industries 10/22

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC24237 View Post
    Any plans for running this again before the summer is up?
    CQB clinics tend to run/happen during the early part of the season (April) and then for the remainder of the season, it's all about competition / matches. At least at the ORA matches with Dink27 as the Match Director he/we put on a pre-match "walk-through.... talk-through" for you to dry run the match expectations/course of fire.

Next season, I'll be back up there for another CQB clinic... Right now, it's PR season. Sometimes I run the line for the ORA Matches help in Langemark Range, Base Borden, ON.

Cheers,

Barney

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567