Thread: 😎👍👍amazing service!!

😎👍👍amazing service!!

So I was on the hunt for a few different items, including an optic and a few accessories.
    Not much hands on selection in my area so shopped online. I had some questions so I used Wolverines online chat. Yuri was super helpful, even went to the extent of mounting an optic on a rifle like mine, so I could see how it fit and he took pics and sent to me!!

Placed an order for another item on Friday, I used chat again, Tony assured me he would take care of my order himself and make sure it was sent out today, Indeed 2 hrs later I get shipping confirmation from Canada post!

Highly recommend, will be back myself for sure! 😎

CGN frequent flyer Frankiboy666's Avatar
    Good to know. Always fun when someone helpfull do the extra mile to help a customer. Thanks for sharing
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Always stellar service from Wolverine, they really do set the bar with where customer service should be!

Yes they are great there for sure

Good to know! I'm always a little leary when shopping online. It's good to hear real testimonials from trustworthy sources.
    Take the red pill.

I recently was searching for a hard to find item. I emailed about 10 vendors.
    Wolverine and a select few others took the time and effort to ACTUALLY follow up. Imagine that.
    Kudos Wolverine, that's how to run a successful business.