Thread: Things to Know About My Site & Prices - Shipping Rates !!

Business Member

Things to Know About My Site & Prices - Shipping Rates !!

Hello,

I wanted to post this, so some of ya'll who price shop (as we all do), should know before making final decision to buy an item from my web store or elsewhere.
    Many items I sell, are "Free Shipping"..but you can't see that, if / when on browse mode like this page below...

What you see here on first link, is list of Fenix items and there price....so if comparing similar window view with a competitor's website, maybe they're a buck or two less than mine, but some of these flashlights on my website, are only "$6 shipping", and others are "Free Shipping, so, depending on Competitors price, I may be the less expensive option, by a few $$ or even more than that....
    I can't make the browse overview page show the "free shipping" symbol, but you can see it, when click on an items page... like the second link below...

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/Fenix/0

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Fenix---TK15UE

So, please be aware of that when comparing and hopefully, sometimes you'll find better price to your door, and we're both happy

Not sure if trying to customize my shipping to help my customers get best deal, is causing too much confusion, as anyone who's bought on my site, has seen the multiple shipping options on the drop down window, when ordering... but I try to make it fair... But, I haven't updated all individual pages to be very specific about this yet.. will slowly get to it.. but those who see this...
    Note:
    - any orders of knives or just a t-shirt, or generally smaller items that can fit in to really smaller packaging, I only request $12 shipping option, for you.
    - if larger like two pants or pant and combat shirt, or back pack, etc.. will require larger box and the Std. $15 shipping option, is what should be used.
    - Also, if you're buying something that's free shipping, and buy a 2nd/3rd items on same order that are not free shipping, I'm o.k. with all 3 items being free shipping (if all are smaller items like knives, or with a t-shirt), but if they're bulkier items, of which, I'd then request buyer selects the $6 shipping option,
    - and some items are free shipping, but you live in a rural town that ALWAYS gets hit with premium to ship to their (and ya'll know if you're in a town like that, in far east coast or west coast/ not Ontario or Quebec), then please be honest and select the $4 "rural" shipping rate..
    I do this crazy way, so I can fine tune to offer the best ship rate, cause we all hate paying $15 or more, to ship a $30 item

I hope this helps us both and Good luck browsing / Shopping.

Business Member
    Just bumping for folks to be aware. Thx.

Business Member
    Just bumping it for folks to see, who haven't seen yet..

Business Member
    Just bumping up so others can see this and be aware. Thx.

Business Member
    Btt