Non-restricted DA50s are here!

Canada Ammo

Business Rep
.50 BMG non-restricted in both 32" and 26" barrels!

CLICK HERE!

New features:

Nitride Coating

Improved caming index to assist with case extraction.

Longer free float quad rail to extend balance point for supported shooting and bipod.

ATRS NON-restricted lower reciever

Get yours today and feel the awesome power of the 50.

PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL REQUIRE YOUR OWN A2 STYLE STOCK TO INSTALL

unnamed.jpg

EDIT: Back in stock!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12,400
Last edited:
What's the accuracy like?

The pictures are gone, and I've only shot it twice at paper, but if you follow thins link you will see that I got a sub MOA 3 shot grooup at 200 and 475 yards. Mostly this rifle gets shot at gongs, but I'm looking forward to spring to stretch it out for groups again, now that I have a new scope and sturdier bipod.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1437499-DA-50BMG-Range-Report

Well, this ought to get more people into the 50 game :)

Absolutely! This is an incredible price for a 50BMG.

This has got to be the most cost effective way to get into a .50 BMG rifle. I am seriously on the edge of getting one...and on the edge of being single if I do...

any better pictures? it is hard to see.
this is very tempting!
the pictures would probably tip the scales for me.
darn, must resist...must resist...

This is an incredibly good price. I bought one of the two that ATRS put together and sold as complete rifles and it was considerably more expensive - I'm actually a bit annoyed about that but it's certainly great news for someone looking to get into .50 BMG at a decent price.

I'm going to be honest, those photos are pretty bad.

Any chance of some high def photos of each rifle (32" vs 26")

Very interested, just cant decide on barrel length. Why did you make those 2 lengths vs other lengths?

I'm going to be honest, those photos are pretty bad.

Any chance of some high def photos of each rifle (32" vs 26")

Very interested, just cant decide on barrel length. Why did you make those 2 lengths vs other lengths?

Agreed, better photos are absolutely required. I am teetering on the verge of an order... Maybe the 26"... Chuckle

Cheers
Jay

any better pictures? it is hard to see.
this is very tempting!
the pictures would probably tip the scales for me.
darn, must resist...must resist...

We just took a picture of a particularly handsome man shouldering it and put it in the original post.

We will take better photos for the website, sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom