IWI X95 have officially arrived in CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does North Sylva stock the Tavor X95 Pistol Grip? If not, where can I source one? I looked on the American website and they are ITAR'ed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Does North Sylva stock the Tavor X95 Pistol Grip? If not, where can I source one? I looked on the American website and they are ITAR'ed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT :D wrong forum to post this. Ill pm you

Also north sylva mentioned the following

Here are the SKU# for X95 accessories, we are expecting them to arrive in a few weeks. You can order these through your dealer. Thanks.

007051200 - X95 Thin Buttplate (IDF, Black) - MSRP$29.25
007051080BLK/ODG/FDE - X95 Pistol Grip (Black/OD Green/FDE) - MSRP$47.47
007941340BLK/ODG/FDE - X95 Short Foregrip/Handguard (Black/OD Green/FDE) - MSRP$59.99

Last edited:
Once again, Canada Post screwed the pooch.
3rd time this year.
Everything goes fine until the item reaches the sorting facility in my home town and then....no attempted delivery and...
My X95 is stuck in Canada Post limbo.

There's no point in having a US length restricted when we could have a IDF length restricted. Then I'd consider buying one.

Still waiting on an answer from North sylva....when is the next restock? OD is gone and if they're not gonna be here before April then I may have to settle for black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom