IWI X95 have officially arrived in CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No restrictions on belt fed actions, matter of fact. You can link and discharge your whole stockpile in one succession, if you've got the hardware.

Not true. Can't remember the year, but the jist is pre 19xx belt designs are not regulated, but post 19xx belt designs are limited to 5rds legally or you have an "over-capacity" belt. Lol

I kind of want to say above referenced year is 1948 if I remember correctly.

We have received more Black and FDE X95s.

Please allow 7-10 business days to arrive at stocking dealers. Thanks.

I want to like Tavor but can’t get pass the “fatness” of the buttstock yet where it houses the components.
Is this the best option for non restricted semi auto tactical?

I want to like Tavor but can’t get pass the “fatness” of the buttstock yet where it houses the components.
Is this the best option for non restricted semi auto tactical?

I hear ya. Both the general stoutness and shortness of the Tavor make it a bit of an outlier in the gun cabinet - it just falls all over the place in mine and takes up more space than it should.

That being said, it is a tremendously reliable gun, and the ergonomics and the weight balance are fantastic. It is rugged and functions under various conditions. Some have indicated it seldom needs to be cleaned.

Geissele usually runs Black Friday and Christmas sales about 20% off. You’ll have to ship to a PO Box or Amerifriend and pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom