IWI X95 have officially arrived in CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the SKU# for X95 accessories, we are expecting them to arrive in a few weeks. You can order these through your dealer. Thanks.

007051200 - X95 Thin Buttplate (IDF, Black) - MSRP$29.25
007051080BLK/ODG/FDE - X95 Pistol Grip (Black/OD Green/FDE) - MSRP$47.47
007941340BLK/ODG/FDE - X95 Short Foregrip/Handguard (Black/OD Green/FDE) - MSRP$59.99

Have to agree with Conscript, the factory buttpad is perfect. Comfortable, "grippy" and provides me (5ft11' I know were all different build's) a perfect LOP. I can't see myself in the near or distant future replacing it for something that could cause loss of comfortability and stabilization.

I have to also mention for those who have not handled or received their X95, you will NOT be disappointed. I was considering picking up a cheaper T21 off EE but the hype got to me. This rifle is noticeably narrower, weight distribution is better "centered," trigger pack, rail covers, mag release and flip up sights truly make this rifle worth the extra money spent. Cannot forget the looks, I cannot put down or stop staring at my new baby!

Enjoy guys, the wait is worth it!

Yesterday I turned off the lights and flipped the front sight up. The tritium dot on it is a radioactive thing that glows in the dark all the time. I was amazed I could literally use the iron sights at night, that's awesome.

What does the short foregrip look like?

Same as original just shorter https://iwi.us/Products/Tavor-X95/Tavor-X95-Spare-Parts/Tavor-X95-Short-Foregrip.aspx

TXP0080-X95-FDE-Short-Foregrip.jpg.aspx

Is there a way to switch charging handle to right side.

Also is there a video on detailed clean strip? Manual is long and totally useless. It's just full of references to other sections.

Is there a way to switch charging handle to right side.

Also is there a video on detailed clean strip? Manual is long and totally useless. It's just full of references to other sections.

Detailed field strip? All you should need to do is pull the BCG and maybe the hammer/sear pack for cleaning, the rest is armorer level. Look to Tar-21/Sar-21 videos/literature if x95 is lacking. Internally they are 90%+ the same gun with only really CH and mag release location changes.

The CH can be changed to the other side, I cant instruct you as I have yet to fully strip one but if it is similar to the Tar-21/Sar-21 you will need to remove the barrel and flip a small plastic guide/dust cover on the gas block before re-installing the barrel.

Are you guys bringing in short top rails too?

https://www.iwi.us/Products/Tavor-X95/Tavor-X95-Spare-Parts/Tavor-X95-SBR-Flattop-Rail.aspx

Here are the SKU# for X95 accessories, we are expecting them to arrive in a few weeks. You can order these through your dealer. Thanks.

007051200 - X95 Thin Buttplate (IDF, Black) - MSRP$29.25
007051080BLK/ODG/FDE - X95 Pistol Grip (Black/OD Green/FDE) - MSRP$47.47
007941340BLK/ODG/FDE - X95 Short Foregrip/Handguard (Black/OD Green/FDE) - MSRP$59.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom