Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: IWI X95 have officially arrived in CANADA

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleCrow View Post
    Just to set the record straight, both charging handles exist in the IDF. The straight one is the original, the moving one is the new one. Calm down everyone.
    Calm down ? The one showed by NS was the new one. I call that False advertising :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Calm down ? The one showed by NS was the new one. I call that False advertising :-)
    iwi probably had some old parts and said, let's give it to the Canadians, they a small market anyway. And a few months down the road they will import the new ones and sell them to people that want to "upgrade"

Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    iwi probably had some old parts and said, let's give it to the Canadians, they a small market anyway. And a few months down the road they will import the new ones and sell them to people that want to "upgrade"
    Could very well be a "IDF" only part. Or it could be a marketing plan, get the rifle popular across the US, then when its profitable to, start selling accessories that allow you to build a IDF version.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    (John 3:16)

There's no new ver of CH but looks like IDF buttplate's available.
    Hopefully NS will get them in soon.
    https://www.iwi.us/Products/Tavor-X95/Tavor-X95-Spare-Parts/Tavor-X95-thin-Buttplate.aspx
    Last edited by MogeraCND; 03-01-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: couldn't link

When?

X95's have landed, received and ready to ship here at Reliable Gun. Don't miss out on them!

BLACK, FDE and OD GREEN All In Stock!

Found HERE
    https://www.reliablegun.com/en/search?q=x95
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Of course I pre-ordered from a place that still hasn't received theirs... should be tomorrow or Friday. I can hardly wait.

+1 on the buttplate and short-forend. Someone bring these parts in

The buttpad on the X95 as it ships is perfect length of pull for me. Unless the rifle is too long for you, changing out the buttpad will be a serious decrease of the LOP.

The Israeli's use a modified grip on the tavor, not in any way or shape similar to tactical rifle handling in the west, so adopting that particular grip with the standard IDF buttpad is a likely scenario. I couldn't imagine any grown man with medium to long arms to find the IDF pad comfortable with a western style grip.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -Jeff Cooper

D.V.C.

CGN frequent flyer
    can you change the charging handle to right side?

My AR's are most comfortable to me in the 10.5"~11.5" LOP range (yeah, I'm an NTCH guy)... I've never handled an X95 (or TAVOR) so we'll wait to see. It would be nice if the stock buttpad works for me, however, I hunch I'm going to want to remove that extra inch+.

At any rante I'm jealous of everyone getting these. I was really wanting to go out with one this weekend. Sigh.

Yes, charging handle can be swapped... however, I think you need to modify bolt if you want to eject on the other side.