Thread: Extra bipod claws in my order ?

CGN Regular

Extra bipod claws in my order ?

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that you shipped out an extra set of bipod claws with my order. Do you want them back ? I only ordered one set and it appears I was only charged for one set. I was going to email you guys about it, but figured I would post on here and let you know. At least this way when someone in the EE searches my posts they will see I'm honest :-) (I don't have much feedback).

I hope my honesty doesn't get anyone in your shipping department in crap. Remember everyone makes mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie_1986 View Post
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that you shipped out an extra set of bipod claws with my order. Do you want them back ? I only ordered one set and it appears I was only charged for one set. I was going to email you guys about it, but figured I would post on here and let you know. At least this way when someone in the EE searches my posts they will see I'm honest :-) (I don't have much feedback).

I hope my honesty doesn't get anyone in your shipping department in crap. Remember everyone makes mistakes !
    Hello Sir

Thanks a lot for letting me know.

I'm sorry to hear that this order was wrong. Please PM me your name so that I could pull out the order and better understand where the mistake came from. Just a nickname won't bring me far in my research.

I'll get back to you ASAP with what to do with the extra set.

Thanks a lot for you honesty.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Regular
    No need to be sorry I have all the parts I ordered. So all is good. It is just that you guys shipped me extra parts (the extra claws). So you may be missing a set in your stock. BTW the Bipod is awesome I couldn't be happier with it ! :-)