Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Store closed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    Make fun of people much for a brain fart? Holy crap, tough crowd.
    The fact he went on a day they were closed isn't the issue. The issue is his reaction to that was to come here and whine.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

First world problems

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow View Post
    First world problems
    Yes Sir.. For sure.

ITB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    If it was today you went I'm very sorry. I've been in and out of bed sick since Sat. I'm going to make it in tomorrow. If I'm still sick Ill hide in the back.

Jaclyn doesn't have her firearms lic. so can't be left in the store.

If you want to make your order online I can waive the shipping charges and throw in a patch for you. I can also stick around after hours one night if there is an issue getting there during our open hours.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

I feel bad for the OP, trying to vent his frustrations and gets made fun of by all you guys. OP best thing to do is, go stay at a Holiday Inn Express and then you'll feel better...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer coldshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbird View Post
    I feel bad for the OP, trying to vent his frustrations and gets made fun of by all you guys. OP best thing to do is, go stay at a Holiday Inn Express and then you'll feel better...
    I think you should feel sorry for me, I just wasted five minutes reading this stupid thread about buddies problems with the store not being open when it's not supposed to be open. OP please get a grip on reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    If it was today you went I'm very sorry. I've been in and out of bed sick since Sat. I'm going to make it in tomorrow. If I'm still sick Ill hide in the back.

Jaclyn doesn't have her firearms lic. so can't be left in the store.

If you want to make your order online I can waive the shipping charges and throw in a patch for you. I can also stick around after hours one night if there is an issue getting there during our open hours.
    and that is a reply and a half right there!, get well soon and keep your sickness on that side of the country!..haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by coldshot View Post
    OP please get a grip on reality!
    Without knowing the OP's "reality" who are you to judge? Perhaps he has a significant mobility issue and trips like this are a "real" chore. Who knows, but telling guys to get a grip on reality and grow sets and all that stuff is childish and is does nothing but inflame.. What next "in the real world" which just happens to be the one I live in. You're acting whiny because you wasted 30 seconds of your life reading his post when you could have sucked down another beer in that time. Oh wait, carry on. lol.

Did you went to the store today, if so it specifically states that they are open Tuesday to Friday and post was made today February 28th at 1153am giving him plenty of opportunity to come back home and complain:-). If it was yesterday then I am sure we all done something similar when we got to excited. Next time just be more thorough.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer coldshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylegger View Post
    without knowing the op's "reality" who are you to judge? Perhaps he has a significant mobility issue and trips like this are a "real" chore. Who knows, but telling guys to get a grip on reality and grow sets and all that stuff is childish and is does nothing but inflame.. What next "in the real world" which just happens to be the one i live in. You're acting whiny because you wasted 30 seconds of your life reading his post when you could have sucked down another beer in that time. Oh wait, carry on. Lol.
    Your so sensitive, it almost made me cry.....NOT!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast