Thread: Dlask Arms Corp. @ IWA Outdoor Classic

Dlask Arms Corp. @ IWA Outdoor Classic

Just a heads up guys, we will be leaving on Feb.27th for Nuremberg and the IWA Outdoor Show and won't be back in the shop until March 20th.

There will be a few members of our staff staying behind to do some much needed shop maintenance and computer updating but they will not be accepting walk-ins (you will be politely turned away) or phone calls, sorry. If you want to email us that is cool, we will do our best to respond within 24 hours.

Thanks for your understanding, see you in a few weeks.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Are you guys still go to be processing online orders and shipping things out and do you accept EMT payment ?
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Second that above post, curious and awaiting an order.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    You might want to try email as I doubt they will be monitoring CGN while in Germany.

Already tried an email.
    Nada to my reply.
    Dlask has always been great to deal with, so I assume they're busy... I'll wait patiently

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but we are running 15 hour days here in Deutschland. All orders will be processed and shipped starting March 13th. On a side note, we have found some quite nice things here that suit our shops niche and we still have a short trip into the east to negotiate for more ! Funnily enough, even the so, so busy RCMP stopped by to say hello !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Well here I was like a sucker trying to call the shop for the last two days lol

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    Well here I was like a sucker trying to call the shop for the last two days lol
    LOL, me too. Will have to try again in a week or so.

I to have an order with Dlask and have been waiting for it to arrive. Dlask did not say they going to take off to eurpoe until mid march when I placed the order took my money and sent confirmation # then nothing since/

Quote Originally Posted by lokipoki View Post
    I to have an order with Dlask and have been waiting for it to arrive. Dlask did not say they going to take off to eurpoe until mid march when I placed the order took my money and sent confirmation # then nothing since/
    Same boat here - would have been nice if there had been a disclaimer on the site or at least in the confirmation email advising there would be a delay. Tried to give them a ring and sent a follow up email last week with no response to either, had to come digging on CGN to find this thread.