Thread: Nanuk 935 - 6 Up Pistol Case - Back in Inventory

Expried Business Member

Nanuk 935 - 6 Up Pistol Case - Back in Inventory

These are top notch pistol cases, all the space you need to load up to 6 pistols with trigger locks and mags and haul it to the range in style. Made to Nanuks high standards with extreme attention to detail, from the comfortable rubberized handles to the water and impact resistant exterior these are built to last and subject to Nanuks conditional lifetime guarantee!

Nanuk 935 - 6 Up Pistol Case

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Are they deep enough front to back to handle a 6" barrel revolver?
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Are they deep enough front to back to handle a 6" barrel revolver?
    Unfortunately no

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Here's a review:

Nanuk 935 6 Up Pistol Case Review [360°VR]
    Published to YouTube on Dec 20, 2016 by Notseen Ninja
    I received today the Nanuk 935 6 Up Pistol case which is the same as the regular Nanuk 935 except that it has custom cut foam to hold up to 6 pistols. The foam also has a piece that can be removed to make the case hold up to 4 pistols with a large cavity in the middle to hold accessories or ammunition. The slots were able to hold smaller pistols such as the Sig Sauer Mosquito, longer pistols like the Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory, and wider pistols like the Walther PPX; so very versatile in what it can hold as far as the handguns that I own. There are also slots for 10 magazines (of course that is 10+6 including magazines in the guns themselves) which is adequate for most shooters.
    Being in Canada, it is quite hard to find a custom gun case solution that also gives enough room for the bulky triggers locks which are required when transporting any restricted firearm. Since most solutions are US-based, they just squeeze as many into a small space and don't leave room for us Canadians to keep legal. The Nanuk case has enough room with millimetres to spare on either side of the locks. Also the padlock holes are steel reinforced and big enough for heavy duty padlocks to keep it even more safe.
    Other than the foam, this is exactly the same as the regular Nanuk 935 with all the same features: waterproof IPX7, dustproof IP6X, impact resistant NK-7 resin, stainless steel hinge hardware, powerclaw latching system, pressure equilizer valve, polyurethane wheels, retractable handle, and the padlock eyelids. In size it is very similar to the Pelican 1510 and it is also carry-on sized (not that you should try to carry 6 pistols onto a plane). The rubberized grips on the handles also make it much easier on the hands in the situations where you do have to lift it, although it is not that heavy even when fully loaded with guns and ammo.
    I ordered it from hardcases.ca which had a better price than anywhere else I could find -- I paid $269.97 CAD WITH the custom cut foam when it is $299 everywhere else with just the dividers. Right from purchase the owner, David, was in contact to make sure that the purchase went okay and with shipping updates. I understand that is an automated system, but when I did email him I got a very prompt response. I don't anticipate having any issues, but that alone made me very confident about the customer service they offer. Another huge advantage was that it was shipped from Quebec which meant no duty charges or waiting for it to clear customs and all that nonsense we usually have to deal with as Canadians ordering anything that crosses the border.
    Affiliate Link to Case: <http://bit.ly/2ha2dKz>
    Direct Link to Case: <https://www.hardcases.ca/collections/custom-foam-hard-cases/products/nanuk-935-6-up-pistol>
    NOTE: I WAS NOT compensated in any way for this review nor did I receive a review unit, a discount (other than their current 35% off holiday discount), nor anything like that. This is just an honest review about a great product and the customer service that I have received so far. Credit where credit is due is the way I see things!

Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Looks awesome! Adding to my wishlist for sure!

Pretty cool. Was expecting a steeper price. If only I had six handguns

Expried Business Member
    We are down to our last 935 6 Pistol case! Grab it before its gone