Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IWA 2017: Heckler and Koch Part 1 - New HK SFP9 models

I LOVE the paddle release, only way to go for me! It would be nice to be able to afford more mags to release with it, as at $100 a pop and limited availability is a definite pain.
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Any idea on a release date?
    I'd dig a button mag release, only reason I don't have an SFP already is the lever style release.

was doing just some research on my first 9mm and i really like all the HK guns i already have and was considering either p30 or SFP9 but leaning towards sfp9 more so cause of striker... now considering waiting for SD or the L version to come out here. god i hope its this year.

Been doing some digging, but haven't turned up any additional news. Has anyone on here heard anything new about these variants - particularly the long slide version?

Quote Originally Posted by tulsah View Post
    Been doing some digging, but haven't turned up any additional news. Has anyone on here heard anything new about these variants - particularly the long slide version?
    Spoke to the distributor on Friday and while these and other H&K products are on order, they have been advised of length delays based on H&K receiving several large military contracts.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123