gun clubs within an hour of aurora

bibsteys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone thanks in advance for the help/advise. i recently got my pal and hunting licence and i am looking for an outdoor range to shoot at that is not more then an hour or so from the aurora/newmarket area. i have searched tirelessly and it seems as though the only club with an outdoor range in the area that is currently accepting new members is the sharron gun club and they require applicants to purchase a share in sharron recreational propertys shares are about 10,000$ i can not make that investment at this time as i am a student. i have recently been to target sports and it was great fun but i think i will soon get bored with a 25 yard range as im interested in long distance rifle shooting. if there are any clubs you can suggest that are accepting new members and have an outdoor range that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

is renting a share common place? do you know how much it generally costs? i was told by admin at sharron gun club that the share had to be in my name if i were to rent one it would not be in my name?can you pleas elaborate/thanks for the reply!

is renting a share common place? do you know how much it generally costs? i was told by admin at sharron gun club that the share had to be in my name if i were to rent one it would not be in my name?can you pleas elaborate/thanks for the reply!

Better to speak with someone in charge or on the board at the club..

If you find a member with a share that will rent it to you, it will allow you to use the range. I'm not sure of the going rental rates at the moment. There are a few members currently using rented shares. Ether someone gave you some improper info, or you misunderstood what they said. Its best to show up on a Saturday morning when the office is open.

Back
Top Bottom