Firearm course results

alltieear

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all,

just wondering how long it took others to receive their course results in Ontario.

finished my course february 11. so its about 3 weeks now. still havent received mine.

I think it used to be about a month, seems to me to used to tell you the scores the day of the test however you didn't get the "stamped" scores for a month or so. Doesn't stop you from submitting the app to the rcmp though.

I think it used to be about a month, seems to me to used to tell you the scores the day of the test however you didn't get the "stamped" scores for a month or so. Doesn't stop you from submitting the app to the rcmp though.

they wont care if i submit it without the course results? how would i go about submitting the course results then? another snail mail and indicate what its for i guess?

they wont care if i submit it without the course results? how would i go about submitting the course results then? another snail mail and indicate what its for i guess?

Lots of people on here have submitted without course results, myself included. You can leave the checkboxes beside "proof attached?" blank. You'll get a letter telling you that the safety course forms are missing. The letter will include your application number and a fax number. You can fax the results in, or mail them. Either way, write your application number on the pages you send them.

Yup, submit your application without the results. By the law it takes 28 days minimum to process a application, so may as well start that countdown asap. Dosnt mean that it will take 28-40 days, but some people have good luck. My pal app took just over a month(thank you baby jesus), my restricted has been rotting for 9 months now. Its all luck really.

Yup, submit your application without the results. By the law it takes 28 days minimum to process a application, so may as well start that countdown asap. Dosnt mean that it will take 28-40 days, but some people have good luck. My pal app took just over a month(thank you baby jesus), my restricted has been rotting for 9 months now. Its all luck really.

Lots of people on here have submitted without course results, myself included. You can leave the checkboxes beside "proof attached?" blank. You'll get a letter telling you that the safety course forms are missing. The letter will include your application number and a fax number. You can fax the results in, or mail them. Either way, write your application number on the pages you send them.

alright, thanks guys. ill send it off on monday, hopefully its quick

You don't receive a copy of the course report with your test scores and (successful) completion noted before you leave? How come?

i was told i passed, not sure how it works in BC but in ontario theres another board, like fseo or something that has to look at the test and then send it back to me.....

i was told i passed, not sure how it works in BC but in ontario theres another board, like fseo or something that has to look at the test and then send it back to me.....

It's actually sent to the Ontario CFO to make sure the test scores are good, get the app sent cause it gets it frequent flyer miles between the CFP and CFO.

Good luck and start saving/reading for what to buy :)

WEEKS?? I got mine immediatley after completing the course, maybe Manitoba isn't so bad after all

You don't receive a copy of the course report with your test scores and (successful) completion noted before you leave? How come?

In Ontario you get to jump thru extra hoops, kinda funny how things are different from province to province for a "Canadian program"

i took my test the weekend of september 9th and got the stamped #### back november 25th. sent it in december first,had it go online december 21st and it said it was received december 6th. ive been waiting with a sideways grin of cynicism since then.........

i took my test the weekend of september 9th and got the stamped #### back november 25th. sent it in december first,had it go online december 21st and it said it was received december 6th. ive been waiting with a sideways grin of cynicism since then.........

you should call in and check whats up. i think its been a sufficient amount of time.

i have called.twice.i had posted about it in another thread on here somewhere.both times i called they said that the application had been turned over to the cfo,blah blah blah.no missing information,nothing wrong with the references,everything was in order.the second time i called the woman told me when the last time i called was and said some bull#### about a 3 month wait.the only thing i can think of that might be holding it up is me answering yes on the honesty test.i hadnt gone on in any great detail about the personal history thing but i didnt just lie on the application either.otherwise ,their just being ####s and i'm out 200 bucks for the test and application fees.

Back
Top Bottom